Part 10

As Sanskar and Swara reached their apartment. Swara was tired with everything that happened in last few hours, her world has taken a huge turn, she never expected to get married, this way so soon. Her decisions are brought her here, now what was coming to her mind was just one thing, what is he going to do with her.

Moreover, she was thinking about how she is going to manage with him. She just wanted courage to stand by what is going to happen. She looked down from the room, which Sanskar kept her bags in and thinking about how upset her parents are with her, her sister on her decision.

On the other hand, same was going on in his mind, he kept her bags, took his clothes and left to freshen up. He hadn't changed the blood soaked clothes yet nor attended his injuries. His eyes were still swollen, his hands and shoulders were aching which he wasn't bothered about.

As the hot water made its way down his body, he yelled in pain. His wounds were getting in contact with the water and causing a burning sensation. Once again he yelled loudly making Swara startled.

She ran over to the bathroom door and knocked "Sanskar... Are you okay?"

"Yes... M fine" he yelled back at her.

As her came out, somewhat looking better and fresh. He looked at her, she had those eyes already welled up with tears, tears which would come out any moment if he uttered a word to her.

"I'm going to the hospital, don't try to run away." He informed her and left before she could say anything to him.

***

As Uttara had informed him last night, that he's out of danger and doctors advised them to meet him next day, despite continously asking her to go home, she didn't. She protested to stay there, he didn't want to argue with her anymore, so he let her stay.

He was on his guard when inspector called him and told him about Swara. He left thinking what he will do and ended up marrying her.

As he reached the hospital, Uttara gave him a weak smile. He knew what was going on in her mind now. He stood by her side, waiting outside the room, for doctors.

"He's fine Bhai. Doctors are doing their post surgery tests. We can meet him in few minutes."

"I would like you to go home and come back later. You need rest, you stayed up all night."

"There's no issues about it. I will manage, I just want to be here"

"You know what your husband would say that his Bhai could not even take care of his wife in situation like this. You know right, all he cares about is you and your health. Please go home. At least freshen up and come."

Still she was nodding her head in no. But he finally managed to convince her. In few hours, he was in the ward where Nikhil was, looking at him with a frown.

"Is Swara fine?" He asked Sanskar, in a low voice.

"Yes, she is. Safe and sound. You should not be bothered about her. Look at yourself, what place you have landed in, why was the need for you to go Haan?"

"I m still on the bed bro, you shouldn't shout at me like that. Give some respect to this patient." He smiled a bit.

"Do you have any idea what we were going through last night? Such bad thoughts were coming to my mind. At least you should have thought about Uttara and your child."

"Talking about her, where's she? Her eyes must be running like a leaking tap."

"Shut up! It's not funny. She was here whole night, I have sent her home just now.Couldn't you be careful while riding?"