Part 11

Nikhil was brought home, the next day. Both Uttara and Sanskar were with him the previous day as well as night. Sanskar came along with him, while Uttara was heading behind them with some bags.

They all saw Swara, sitting near the window,she turned to them and smiled. Nikhil and Uttara smiled back at her, while Sanskar didn't bother.

The day turned into night, Sanskar didn't bother to even talk to Swara. Sanskar prepared the dinner for all of them. Swara sat near the window whole day.

"No no, I don't want to eat this." Nikhil shouted from the room, which made Swara go and see what's happening.

The scene was Uttara and Sanskar were trying to feed him while he was not interested in eating.

"Nik, come on now. You're not a child, eat this quickly and go to sleep." Uttara shouted.

"You can't shout at me, I m still unwell. You have to speak nicely with me." He said while making a pout.

"Shut up! Eat fast, even Uttara has to eat then, if you don't eat then she'll also not eat."

"It's not fair, you all will eat together, what about me? I have to eat in this room."

"Fine Nik, I'll eat with you, don't make excuses now."

"Uttara sit down, I'll get your food." Sanskar said and turned to come out while he saw Swara, she immediately left from there.

After uttara and Nikhil finished eating,they went to sleep. While it was only Swara and Sanskar remaining to eat. He saw her sitting on the couch and working on her laptop.

He came to her and cleared his throat. "Umrh... Your food, I don't want you to die of hunger and not let you get away from my punishment."

He handed over her the plate and he sat on the other end of the couch, eating his food. After taking in a spoonful in her mouth, her mouth started burning, she turned to see him looking at her and smirking. Yes, he had added chillies in her food making it very spicy.

"Don't dare to scream. Don't even try to drink water." His voice was cold, which scared Swara, but the burning sensation was increasing.

"What happened? Done with one spoon only? I don't like someone who wastes food like that, finish it. This is only your first punishment."

She ate another two spoons but couldn't eat more. She looked at him, her eyes had started watering, her skin had turned red and she was sniffing her nose. But yet she didn't utter a word. He looked at her and then turned the other side and walked away with his plate and came back with water and chocolates.

He took the plate from her hand and kept it aside. He gave her water. After she finished having the entire one bottle, he gave her chocolate.

"Have this, it will sooth you." He said coldly and left taking her plate.

Swara after soothing herself with the chocolate, walked to the kitchen with the bottle.

"Are you mad?" She shouted at him. The only thing she uttered today, infact in the whole day.

"What's your problem? Can't I eat my food in peace?"

"Are you serious Sanskar? This food was for me, to punish me. Not yourself, how can even you eat it? You will get sick." It was the same plate which Swara was given and left without eating.

"You go and sleep. I don't need to tell you, what I m supposed to be doing. Get that clear in your mind." He snapped back.

She grabbed the plate from his hand and threw the spicy food before he could say anything.