Part 13

Two days passed. Nikhil's condition had become better. But Sanskar didn't allow him to go anywhere with him or for any other work.

Swara and his bond was getting better. Nikhil used to tell her about Sanskar but hidden the fact in front of him, as he would get angry on both of them.

Swara was working on her book and was very happy with her bond with Nikhil. Uttara used to come home tired after her day at office.

In the hall

"Uttara, where's Sanskar?"

"Umm, I don't know. He will come soon."

"You'll work in the same office? Why you don't know?"

Both Nikhil and Uttara looked surprised and shocked at the same time. They exchanged some looks.

"Tell me, what happened? Is there something I don't know?" Swara asked out of curiosity.

"Woh, woh, why don't you ask him, when he comes back."

"What is so great? That you guys can't tell me?"

"What happened? Why are you bothering them?" All turned to see Sanskar.

"Woh, I was asking Uttara about your work. Where do you work?"

"That's none of your business."

"Are, but baba was asking me about you. So I didn't know what to tell him."

"Why you bother? Why they have to bother about me? As long as I get money at home, you should not.

"But at least ..

"Shut up! Don't ask me anything. Just because we're living together doesn't mean, that you have the right to interfere in my life. Because I behave nicely with you doesn't mean I have forgiven and forgotten everything. Remember that." He yelled at her and she went crying inside.

"Don't shed your fake tears here. They won't make any sense to me. Get that clear." He yelled again.

"Bhai, relax. She was just asking you, you didn't have to yell at her. Why are you so angry?" Uttara tried to calm him down.

"Woh, actually director cancelled for the shoot. He doesn't want to shoot and top of that he's changing the whole action direction. Ridiculous!" He sat frustrated.

"Calm down, you know right anger won't get you anything. What happened to the action director? What is he saying?" Nikhil inquired.

"He's asked me to give him some time to convince the director. So it will take up more days and top of that there are no fights this week, so what am I supposed to do?" He said holding his hair.

"Aree Bhai, you'll are newly married couple so go out, enjoy your time. " Uttara spoke while Sanskar was shooting daggers at her.

"Sorry" she mumbled.

"We have enough for the next month right? So why are you worrying?" Nikhil spoke. "Yeah right, I also earn. There's enough and nothing we can't afford. "

"Do you think, I just do it for money? Nikhil you too?" He looked at him unbelievably.

"No Bhai, I didn't mean that way. I know what you're thinking but we'll figure out something."

Sanskar nodded and went up to his room where Swara was sobbing. He rolled his eyes and then went to freshen up.

When he came out still she was crying. He didn't know what to say, so he just left the room. Later he realized that she doesn't eat alone so he came back with food for both of them.