chapter three

As promised this is shelly's first day from Kyle's pov. Enjoy! Pic of Kyle ------->

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring that annoying beep beep beep. I silenced it and rolled back over. My arm wrapped around my latest score. Carol? Cheryl? I know who the fuck cares.

"Hey," I nudged her. She needed to leave. Toys never stayed the night. Never. What my last night I was just too damn tired.

"Mmmmm" she said obviously still asleep. Crap what was her name? She snuggled closer to me. Oh sweet Jesus she needs to go I thought.

" Hey you gotta get up and leave. I need to get ready for school." I said a little louder.

She rolled over opening her eyes.

" Good morning handsome," she purred. "Did you enjoy last night?"

"Oh yeah!" I said faking excitement. "Best I've had. We should do this again and definitely more often Carol." Okay so what if it was a lie? She didn't need to know that.

She looked at me hurt and pissed at the same. " Its cheryl you asshole!" Because it's off of us, getting dressed faster than I've ever seen, and stormed out.

Oops...oh well. She wasn't that good anyway. I'm not missing out on anything. I rolled out of bed and threw on the first things my hands could find. Took a quick shower in Axe, and walked out of my room heading towards the den.

The opening theme music for NFL network came through the speakers as I turned on the flat screen tv. Relaxing back into the couch I listen as Rich Eisen told me that latest news of the weekend football games. I didn't really listen, I never did. I just hate a quiet room.

My dad came through the room as Rich played the game of the week. Turning it down to make small talk with my dad.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" I asked. My relationship with my dad was good. After HR and my mom found out that she was pregnant with me at 17 and 19, my dad knew what boys my age did and tried to make sure I stirred clear of that life. No such luck daddio.

"Good," he started. " After you and whoever that was quieted down. You know I don't like you bringing girls home Kyle. When are you going to-"

I stopped listening. Same shit, different day. I guess I understood, kinda. He didn't want girls over after my mom. I never knew my mom. She died giving birth to me.

" Dad not today please." I said interrupting whatever it was he was saying. Didn't matter I have heard it all before. Time like these my dad and I didn't get along.

"Fine, But you get a girl pregnant don't come crying to me."

"I'm not. I have a lifetime supply of cond0ms." I say with a crooked smile.

"Not funny Kyle. How you gonna take care of a kid? Get a job? Great! Then what? Minimum wage won't get you that far. You won't have time for college. Then what? Come to me when you don't have money for the light bill or diapers?"

" I'm going to school. I'm tired of listening to you say the same shit all the time." I get up and head out the door grabbing my bag along the way.

I climb in my Jeep and peal off. Only 7 more months then I'm out of this stupid town. Coach already told me I have college scouts looking at me from division l schools all across the country. I never thought of making a career out of football, but I'll take anything at this point.

I pulled into the seniors only parking space. I was the first one here so I decided to get my history homework done for Ms. Locke. Ms. Locke was my favorite teacher, and other then coach, my favorite person in this prison. The homework was easy. Why hadn't I done it? Oh yeah, Cheryl had came over right after practice.