10

Jimin was roughly thrown onto the bed, whining at the action, as Yoongi towered above him.

"Y-Yoongi? A-Are you mad?" Jimin's eyes watered as he had no idea what was going on and it terrified him.

Yoongi simply stayed silent for a while. His mind was blank. Only one objective on his mind – to punish his genie.

"I'm sorry!" Jimin whined as he just couldn't bare the intense glare of Yoongi. "I don't know what I did but really sorry."

Jimin made his puppy eyes, implying all the cuteness he had in order to calm Yoongi down. Yoongi clicked with his tongue in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to apologize then," he said in a low tone filled with anger. Jimin shivered at Yoongi's voice as he had never heard it like that. Well, they knew each other for two days so it was normal. Kind of.

"S-Sorry." Jimin looked at his feet, trying to calm his breathing and his heart.

"I told you to stop." Yoongi rolled his eyes again.

This time Jimin stayed silent, trying to suppress the large need to say 'sorry' since he did not want to upset Yoongi any further.

"What was that with cocks and shit..? I want a proper answer now," Yoongi commanded, his eyebrows together as if they were holding hands or hugging.

"We were just talking about chickens... Why do I even have to explain myself..?" Jimin murmured to himself in a half-angry voice.

"Chickens, huh..." Yoongi smirked and sat on the bed, putting his hands on the bed to lean on them and close Jimin's face. "Also don't act this way towards me. Show me attitude once more and I'll punish you," he whispered in Jimin's ear making him blush in a few shades of the color red.

"I-I just make your wishes come true, you can't command me outside of it." Jimin frowned and glared back at Yoongi, only to be met by his cunning smirk.

"You sure?" Yoongi ran his fingers down the blond's arm. Jimin gulped and released a breath he was holding for a while. "What was my first wish again?"

"Y-your wish?" Jimin thought for a few seconds before his eyes became wide. "T-to b-be your s-s-sl..." Jimin started breathing irregularly, his small hand squeezing the bed sheets as if they will suddenly come to life and save him. Of course, he could magic them but the wish held him back. Small tears formed in his eyes as he muttered the word which meaning he had just realized. "Slave," He muttered staring at Yoongi's left hand on the bed. So veiny, big and long fingers for which he was not really supposed to think about in that situation.

"Mhm." Yoongi nodded his head in approval. "My slave..." He smiled at the nice sounding of the word. "And you know what slaves do?" Yoongi's lips brushed against Jimin's earlobe with every syllable he pronounced, teasing the genie and causing him to tightly close his eyes. "They follow their master's orders."

Yoongi climbed on top of Jimin who seemingly looked as if he stopped functioning. Yoongi's hand caressed Jimin's cheek and went through his silky blond hair.

"So will you follow Master's order now?" He smirked and leaned closer to Jimin's lips.

Sometimes I'm such a tease 😂