81

"Jimin..." Yoongi cried as he held tightly Jimin's hand onto his cheek and sobbed, not caring that there were others watching them. "How can you talk about--" Yoongi stopped mid-sentence as the realization hit him. That was it. That was his chance to make up for his mistakes and save Jimin. Jimin wasn't yet dead. He was breathing - lowly and quietly, but he was breathing. He still had will to live and hadn't given up despite passing the usual three minutes that genies lasted alive when their lamp was destroyed.

"Yoongi! Save him!!" Jin shouted as tears streamed down his cheeks. Jimin was his friend, someone he trusted and loved. Namjoon pulled him back and embraced him tightly to stop his sobs and whines from being heard by everyone else.

"You don't have time so don't fucking waste it!" Jungkook shouted, his fists clenched as he was just as much hurting as anyone else.

"I... I won't!" Yoongi choked out in response and stared back at Jimin's low-lit eyes which seemed to slowly lose all the agic they once had. "Jimin..." Jimin slightly perked up at the mention of his name and looked with expectation at the prince. "I... I decided on my last wish." Jimin weakly nodded and waited for the next sentence which was about to exit Yoongi's pretty mouth. He wanted to fulfil his purpose as a genie and thus he waited patiently for Yoongi's wish patiently.

"Yes?" Jimin smiled gently and it kind of gave Yoongi new powers to name his wish and only hope that everything will come into place.

"I... I want you to be free." Yoongi stated, looking Jimin straight in the eyes. "I want the bond between you and the lamp to be broken, for you to be able to make your own history independent of the lamp and her owners. I wish for your complete and unwavering freedom, Park Jimin."

Jimin's eyes watered as he listened to the nice words Yoongi spoke. He smiled softly and slowly lifted his head to land a gebtle kiss on Yoongi's forehead as if to reassure him of something. However, the action only made Yoongi's tears come out stronger than before. He didn't understand the meaning behind Jimin's gestures and considered it a sign that it was something impossible to do. That he had failed once again...

However, Jangnan's sudded shout and sudden movements made Yoongi involuntary look up in wonder. The dust from the destroyed lamp which was swirling around like a small golden tornado started moving in Yoongi's direction.

"No! What's going on!? Return to me!! The magic! Noo!" Jangnan shouted after the tornado as he tried to stop it with some random tricks with his scepter. However, none of them worked and it just closed the dying genie and the prince.

"What is... Happening?" Jungkook asked as he looked amazed at the scene unfolding.

"Of course!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed and slightly jumped up, making Jungkook groan in pain. "The lamp is what makes us grand wishes! So if it's destroyed, but the genie hasn't yet died, it's only logical that all the magic it had... Would be used..."

"For the last wish." Jungkook finished Taehyung's sentence and the silver genie nodded his head.

The tornado stopped right above Jimin's head as the genie was already slowly closing his eyes, ready to give in. Jimin took a sharp deep breath as if it was his last and thus he inhaled the golden tornado. And seconds after, his pulse disappeared.

Yoongi couldn't take it. His palms were shaking and there were no more tears left for him to cry. He just embraced tightly the smaller boy and breathed in his scent.

"I... Can't breath... Yoonie..." Jimin mumbled softly and it made Yoongi separate from him in surprise and look at him, happiness written all over his face.

"Jimin!!" A few voices called in unison, all from different parts of the room. However, the most powerful and emotional from them all was Yoongi's.

"I thought I lost you, idiot!" Yoongi said as his voice cracked mid-sentence. "Never scare me like this again!!"

Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's cheek and gently carresed it while trying to sit up. "I'm sorry... It's OK." He smiled and his eyes disappeared into two small crescent moons.

"No! HOW DARE YOU!? THIS MAGIC WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME LIVE FOREVER AND NOT BRING YOU BACK!" Jangnan tugged desperately on his hair as he knew that the solar eclipse was reaching it's end and that would also be his last chance to get his immortality. "IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I WILL STAY THIS OLD AND DIE! HIW DARE YOU!? YOU, MIDGETS!!"

The old man continued tugging onto his hair and shouting but no one paid him much attention, too happy to see Jimin was back. However, it would be soon that they will give him the attention he deserved, especially knowing that there were barely some minutes till the end of the eclipse and that was exactly the time everything evil was on it's peak.

✨⏳✨

So... We cool now? 😇💙💙

 We cool now? 😇💙💙