60

Jimin stared wide eyed at Yoongi as he just looked with a serious face at the male in pain.

"A-are you sure?" Jimin's eyes were big and full of hope. He wasn't expecting this from Yoongi but he had no intentions of stopping h as well, after all, he did care for Jin.

Yoongi slowly nodded his head. "I may have been an asshole, maybe still am." He laughed bitterly. "But, certainly, I'm not heartless. Jin has brought up my brother and has always been a great friend of mine. There's no way I'll just watch him die while knowing that I can help him."

Jimin smiled fondly at the prince and he could see with his side view that Jungkook had his mouth open in surprise.

"Leave it to me then... Master." Jimin winked at Yoongi and turned towards Jin.

The camels have stopped and Namjoon helped to get Jin off of his and place him gentlybon the sand. Clucia itself wasn't that far away, maybe just an hour away and the silhouettes of the tall buildings were attracting attention from afar. The lights from the homes were lighting the night as if there were countless firebugs in the night sky watching at the scene revealingnin front of their tiny eyes. The moon was almost full but it had a day or two more to go before it was considered full moon.

Jin laid on his back and gazed at the beautiful night scenery.

"Ah... So calm..." He muttered, closing his eyes l, enjoying the feeling. And if it wasn't for the big red spot on his shirt which was slowly becoming bigger and bigger, a person would have thought he was just having a nice relaxing night under the starry sky.

"Hyung, don't you dare give up." Taehyung hissed as he knew fairly well what was going through the siren's head.

Without saying a word, Jimin kneeled in front of Jin's body with hands over his abdomen as if searching for the exact place Jin was injured. The typical for him golden dust starting swirling around his hands and around the bleeding wound. Jimin closed his eyes and concentrated. He thought about his happy memories - being hugged by Yoongi for the first time, being kissed gently and tenderly for the first time by him, being told he mattered and was beautiful by him... His gummy smile...

And suddenly that gummy smile transformed into a much thinner one, the light eyes of their owner had nothing to do with Yoongi's dark, mysterious ones. The person continued to smile gently, a hand extending, gently caressing Jimin's cheek and whispering words of comfort to a younger and crying Jimin.

The glitter around Jimin's hands swirled beautifully and Jin could feel the pain slowly disappear. The physical wound on Jin's abdomen was closing and the mental one in Jimin's soul was slowly reopening once again. Because... No matter how much he ran away... Sungjae was always there, waiting for him to slow down and go back to his arms where he could truly feel home and secure.

A few more seconds and there was no sight of both the wounds Jim had once had - one on his abdomen and one on his 'legs'. Jimin separated his arms, the glitter disappeared and he slowly, unwillingly almost, opened his eyes staring into nothing as the others cheered at the healed siren.

"Jin!" Namjoon was first to embrace Jin and release all the emotions which were building up, including the fear of losing someone who meant the world for him.

Jimin's eyes softly closed as if he was enjoying the nice afternoon sun and the aroma of freshly brewed tea. Or maybe that was what he felt at that moment?

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he was grinning. He hugged Jimin from the back, feeling proud of his genie. However, as soon as the name had left his lips he could feel Jimin going limp in his arms and slowly falling asleep. "I guess it was tiring, huh."

Yoongi turned Jimin around and hugged him, softly lifting him off the ground by supporting him by his thighs. The camel he was riding was lazily laying on the sand but you know what they say - the owner and the camel think alike. Yoongi sat in front of his camel and while cuddling Jimin, his own back pressed against the camel, he fell asleep as well.

"I guess they are both tired." Jin chuckled, now feeling a lot better.

"I guess we all are." Namjoon said, his head buried into his lover's chest, feeling the happiest he could ever be.

Everyone agreed it was a good idea to lid a fire and sleep and then go to Clucia the following day. As everybody was falling asleep, Changkyun's voice interrupted the nice silence.

"What is he?" His question wasn't directed at anyone in particular and neither did it mention names but everyone who was awake (Namjoon and Hoseok) knew who it was spoken of.

"Go to sleep, we will talk tomorrow." Namjoon scowled. He snuggled closer to Jin, content to feel his warmth once again, happy to be able to spent one more night side by side.

Changkyun said nothing and just stared at his feet. It was no secret by then that everybody used their camels as pillows so they were forming a nice animal circle around the big fire.

Hoseok who was next to Chamgkyun moved around and upon turning to the opposite side of the guard a few words exited his mouth.

"Air spirit. Now sleep."

And with those words the since returned to the camp where it overtook his throne again, not letting any sound interrupt its existence except for the cracking coming from the fire and the soft snores exiting some of the men's mouths.

✨⏳✨

So I was reading comments and I was wondering...

Do you realise that if Yoongi wished Jin became human this didn't heal him? It would just mean Jin will die human and not siren ;-;