Q&A

"Guys, you all have mail with questions!" Jumping around like a little kid. "Gather in a circle on the floor and let us start~!"

Everybody sits on the floor, some slightly chuckling. The author puts fourteen boxes full of envelops on the ground.

"So shall we start with our main character - the king of mood swings~! Drum rolls , please!" Hoseok pretends to do it on the ground. "MIN, GOD DAMN IT, YOONGI!"

"Let's get over with it..." Yoongi mutters looking at his feet.

"Open the first letter then." Jimin passes the box with label 'Yoongi' on it to the dark haired male.

Yoongi starts reading it out loud.

jinsmarmalade

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU~ also, stop treating Jimin like dirt please. I know you love him really, so just get the confessions out of the way and get married and have babies. Yes?

"I... I don't treat him like dirt..." Yoongi mutters as he fiddles with his fingers, pouting. "Also he is a male so he can't have kids? Love you too though."

JungSh00k_Wifeu

pls marry jimin hehe ❤

"I'm not allowed to marry someone without them having my children. It's the codex."

XxlovelypotatoxX

What did that cup look like? (Seriously im curious 😂)
Also treat my dear jimin right

"If you are asking about the cup Jimin gave me to drink water, then..."

"Something like this but it had a bit rubis and sapphires on it" Glaces at the second part of the question

"Something like this but it had a bit rubis and sapphires on it" Glaces at the second part of the question. "I will."

ItstheLASTKOOKIE

Why are you being a dick. Again. Treat your people with some respect.. they are all you have....!!!

"I do it." Yoongi scoffs as he reads.

ParkMarie7

Yah! I hope you change and I know you are changing now but hurt him again you will see how I kill author nim before and thats what im going to do with you-yandere self
Ily so much and please treat jimin like a queen now-me for real

Yoongi meets eyes with nervous author and they both take a sharp scared breath. "I-I will t-try." He laughs nervously while the author holds thumbs up.

nyhlakitty21

I WILL PUNCH YOU IF YOU EVEN DARE HURT JIMIN, MY "TWIN" SISTER WILL HEAR ME Park_Lilly YOONGIS BEING A DICK TO YOUR JIMINIE FIGHT HIM