80

"Oh, no..." Yoongi stared terrified as Jimin lied on the ground screaming and clenching his hands onto his head. He was coughing blood every now and then, and, well, you get it... Nothing was pink.

"YOONGI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? HELP HIM!!" Taehyung yelled from the other part of the room where he was still supporting Jungkook. However, his eyes were so wide open that it looked like they were about to fall out.

Jungkook was so shocked by what had happened that he almost forgot his injuries and started running towards the suffering golden genie, but he was shortly stopped by Taehyung. "Kookie..." He spoke softly. "This isn't our battle..." Jungkook bid hard on his lip but said nothing and stood in his place.

Yoongi finally snapped out of it as more of the others called his name and Jimin seemed to be going even madder. "Jimin..." He muttered as he dropped his sword and rushed to the genie, completely forgetting about the snickering bastard behind him. While Yoongi was running towards Jimin, Jangnan was watching with amazement as the remnants from Jimin's lamp swirled around one another, creating a beautiful golden puff of ashes.

Yoongi kneeled in front of Jimin and embraced his fragile body, sobbing onto his shoulder. "Fuck, I knew it... I should have been faster... Forgive me..." Yoongi cried in Jimin's shirt. Jimin was now calmer but this didn't change the fact that he was actually going through an internal bleeding and had barely some minutes life left.

Jimin lifted his eyes and met Yoongi's. Jimin's black eyes were back as if he was once again on rampage but didn't have enough strength to lift himself off the ground. His golden locks had lost their color and had started changing into the dark shades of black - the very color identifying his fate. He blinked as his eyes stayed closed for a couple of seconds before opening once again. Jimin released a shaky breath and started talking, feeling the need to say what he had to.

"Jang... Nan..." Jimin choked out and Yoongi felt like choking the man responsible for Jimin's suffering and then make him swallow some sharp spike and watch it exit through his neck. Yeah, it would have been more than satisfying. "Haha." Jimin released a low chuckle and Jangnan frowned at him, wondering what the dying one wanted to say. "You are so~ wrong, man... Haha." Jimin spew out some blood and smirked at the old man. "I'm not... The last... I'm... A failure." Jimin released another bitter chuckle and this time Yoongi stared at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about, genie!?" jangnan shouted as he saw that the ashes were separating from one another regecting meeting the others.

"Jimin... Don't talk..." Yoongi cried, his face already being a mess because of all the tears. He couldn't bare the very thought of losing Jimin. He could imagine his own life without him anymore. Jimin was the only one who managed to get the real Min Yoongi out of his shell and actually make him stay instead of return to his blank and emotionless self. Jimin made him feel at home, as if he wasn't alone and definitely made him feel loved, something he hadn't felt for a long, long time.

Jimin smiled weakly at Yoongi as he knew very well what he was thinking. His tears and desperate clutches on Jimin's shirt gave him away. Jimin was grateful too, you see... He had always been alone since he became a genie. Losing his brother, being made to do all those hideous things and constantly getting partial amnesia was totally awful. However, since he met Yoongi, even the first days when Yoongi was simply cold and only interested in his body, even then... Jimin didn't feel alone. He felt loved and filled with more life than he ever was. Life seemed... Lighter and happier.

Jin was sobbing onto Namjoon's shoulder, finding it impossible to look at the dying genie. Namjoon had his hand rested on his waist and gaze empty as he saw both his friends slowly dying - one physically and the other mentally.

Jooheon on the other hand, stared sympathetically at the genie. He knew the feeling oh-so-well. Being cursed to disappear into the eternity, into nothing and at the same time everything was a terrifying thought that often kept him awake at night. However... Now it wasn't night. Yet, the air spirit felt as if he was in one of his own dreams in which he'd encounter the horrific sight of becoming one with the void, of being forgotten by everything and everyone as if he never existed. He knew that the genie was afraid, he knew that he wanted to cry and whine about suddenly being able to die, to see what was going to happen after his breath stopped and after his heart stopped beating.

"So..." Jimin chuckled as he placed one hand on Yoongi's wet cheek. His eyes were half-lid as if they were about to close anytime soon and that was actually what was going to happen. Jimin took a sharp breath despite the burning sensation in his lungs and released it shakily. His mouth slowly gained the shape of a small smile slash grin and upon one slow blink his eyes gained their usual brown home-calling color which Yoongi loved and could burn into.

"So..." Jimin repeated this time louder and more confidently, ready to fulfill his purpose till the very end of his existence. "Min Yoongi..." Jimin gulped loudly and licked his dry and chapped lips tasting the raw taste of blood. "What will... Your last wish be..?"

✨⏳✨

Sorry for taking things so slow but I love emotional stuff~~ 😌

Also... Guys, I haven't done it before but let me give a short shout-out to dreamymess whose book is simply amazing! Please check it out and I guarantee you that you will have no regrets after~~ 💖💖💖