33

"Fuck. Have you send all our forces there?" Yoongi questioned nervously biting on his lower lip. The other man nodded and Yoongi paced around nervously.

"We should evacuate you!" The guard suddenly said in a louder voice. Unwillingly, Yoongi nodded.

"I need to get Jungkook..." He muttered to himself realizing his little brother was in danger as well.

"Prince Jungkook was lastly seen entering the garden. No one has seen him ever since."

"Fuck."

Yoongi turned around and towards his room in hopes to find his most loyal guards - Jackson and Changkyun. Upon arriving, however, he was disappointed to find only Changkyun in his place and preparing to leave his guard as well.

"Y-your Highness!" Changkyun realized Yoongi was behind him and hurried to bow down.

"We don't have time for formalities. Where is Jackson?" Yoongi asked sternly, his eyes looking everywhere but the younger in the eyes.

"H-he left for the battlefield." Changkyun stood up to find himself on the same eye level as Yoongi.

"You are coming with me then." Yoongi started walking and Changkyun hurried to follow him. "We need to find Jungkook as soon as possible!"

Changkyun nodded and finally caught up with the sultan taking out his sword and preparing for any unfriendly encounter.

Soon enough the pair was in the garden where hopefully weren't any of the enemy's forces. Yoongi headed for the lake, knowing that Jungkook liked to hang out there with Jin but was surprises to find no one was there, including the siren.

"What the--" Yoongi didn't continue his train of thoughts and just continued walking towards Namjoon's champer having some last hopes that he knew where his brother was.

However, the sultan was get again met by an empty space which meant that all of Namjoon's books and potions were gone as if melted into the air leaving pure nothing.

The pair exited the empty chamber now worryingly running towards the barns. Hoseok. Hoseok was his last and only hope. Quite literally to be honest...

No one. There was no one there as well...

Yoongi fell on his knees completely forgetting that Changkyun was with him. But who cared really? Everybody had left. Everybody who he trusted had left him. Jin... Namjoon... Hoseok... Jimin... Jungkook had unexplainably disappeared... A few female screams from his mother's bedroom earlier indicated her death to the enemy but Yoongi ignored it too busy searching for Jungkook.

They have all left me alone... In the end, no one cared enough as to stand up to a loser like me... In the end... I was wring again... In the end... I could never show my real self... I couldn't tell them how much I actually valued them... Maybe... That's exactly why they have left me all alone...

Yoongi refused to pay any attention to Changkyun yelling at him to get up as the barn was now on fire, caught by some randomly shot burning arrow.

Yoongi felt a strong grip on his bicep pull him up and make him walk in the opposite direction. He glanced at the one who had pulled him up and was shocked to see him.

Didn't you leave too..?

✨⏳✨

So...

Hoseok or Jooheon? ✨