53

"So will you explain me what happened to Jimin now?" Yoongi asked the others as they were riding their camels through the desert.

Taehyung turned to him and unwillingly bid his upper lip. Genies were complex, you see. Even for Tae it was hard to explain all about them. He didn't remember his past and he didn't seek it, unlike Jimin.

"We are forbidden to seek our past..." Taehyung started. "And that's exactly what Jimin did."

"Why?" Yoongi looked confused at the silver genie.

"The master mind is against it." Taehyung laughed. "I don't know... We just are. It's common knowledge."

"But then why'd he go mad or whatever?" Yoongi took a sip from his leather bottle.

"It was kind of like conflict between Jimin and the master mind, I guess..." Taehyung muttered thoughtfully. He leaned in more into his camel's neck and hugged it, slightly pouting.

"But then... Sending him in the lamp-" Yoongi's eyes widened in realization.

"That's right..." Taehyung bid his upper lip and his his face in the camel's neck. "The master mind will win and he will forget whatever he remembered." Yoongi looked with a semi-angry, semi-worried face at Tae. "I know... But that was the only way to stop his rampage..."

"Tae... You aren't the one at fault..." Jungkook ride his camel closer to Taehyung's so that he could interwine their fingers and gently rub circles on top of Tae's. The genie just smiled in response and enjoyed the close contact.

"Yoongi, sometimes, people need to forget in order to move on." Jin muttered as he gulped down the forth for that day leather bottle.

"But sometimes, the past gives you strength to keep on fighting." Yoongi stayed quiet for a while. "It does the trick for me at least."

Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "I don't think so though." He whispered to himself while he rode in the front with Namjoon.

"You aren't Jimin. Don't forget this. You aren't a genie whose life is basically upside down." Taehyung scowled at him as he squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter.

"I'm trying to understand him, ok!? I'm trying to-"

"I don't care what you are trying. I have kept quiet all along just because Jimin seemed happy." Taehyung's voice went up and Jungkook stared at him surprised. "Why didn't you try it when you first met him!? Why didn't you give him the stars he desired!? Why didn't you consider him human..?" Taehyung's voice broke in the end of the sentence and a struggled sob left his mouth. Tears starting pouring down his perfect face as his hands tried to stop them. "Fuck. It's near." He muttered between his sobs. Jungkook reached his hand in order to calm him down but the moody genie "gently" slapped his hand away. "You, humans are the same you know? I have no idea what made me believe becoming a genie was a good choice, but I regret it! I've had enough if humans' bullshit." And with that he dispersed into silver bits which entered the beautifully decorated silver lamp which was hanging on Jungkook's belt.

"Well, thanks for upsetting him, big bro." Jungkook rolled his eyes and his hand which was holding Tae's dropped free in the air. He brought it close to the lamp and caressed it softly. He hurried the farthest from Yoongi as possible and started singing Taehyung's favourite melody, knowing that a genie could hear his master's voice while inside as long as the words were directed towards it. Of course, he wouldn't tell Yoongi this though.

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

✨⏳✨

Now or in Clucia? 🙄😏