Chapter 6: New Purpose

Thress POV:

Thress slowly opened his eyes to find himself in a foreign environment, one he didn't recognise. Groaning, he sat up only to be yanked back down by an invisible force.

Groaning yet again, he looked up at the ceiling and his eyes widened when he saw a purple glyph on the roof directly above him. Growling, he looked side to side, to get a better look at his prison.

The walls were blindingly white, made of tiles than stopped just before the ceiling and turned into metal plates, once again painted, blindingly white.

Suddenly the door swung open and two humans brandishing rifles of a sort ran in and aimed the weapons at him.

He was starting to wonder if anyone would miss these two fools, when another two men came in, one had grey hair and used a sort of cane, he had an invisible air of authority, almost impossible to tell, but Thress had seen enough generals in war to tell the difference. But the other male, he made no attempt to look friendly and had the smug look of authority written all over him.

Grey-haired male: "Good morning mister..." he said in a friendly voice with a smile on his face, but didn't mean that Thress trusted him, not by a long shot.

Lur' Thress: "..."

Grey-haired male: "Do you know where you are?" he asked still with his friendly voice and attitude.

Lur' Thress: "..."

Grey-haired male: "Can you understand us?" he asked still with his friendly voice and attitude, but he wasn't wearing his smile anymore.

Lur' Thress: "..."

Smug face: "Don't try to talk to this... thing Ozpin, it obviously can't understand us..." he was saying, like the two had been having this argument for a while "The most use we could get out of it is to... examine it" he stated as he looked at the other male with an emotionless look.

The grey-haired male sighed before replying.

Grey-haired male: "We don't know that for sure, the witnesses said that HE spoke to them." He made certain that the HE was loud enough to be heard.

Lur' Thress: "Actually..." I growled at the smug looking male "I can understand you just fine..." he seemed taken back by this, as shown on his face, the other male, Ozpin as the other called him, simply smiled.

Immediately the soldiers brought their guns up aiming at my chest and head, I gave a throaty chuckle before replying to the two men.

Lur' Thress: "Make sure you don't miss, Demons..." my smirk then turned deadly serious, flames burning in my eyes "Because I WON'T..." emphasising the WON'T.

The two guards looked at each other before looking back at me, and the Glyph on the ceiling. A smirk on one of their faces, obviously amused.

He would be the first to die as soon as I got out of this glyph.

Ozpin: "If you could understand us, why didn't you reply to the questions? Despite the armed forces here, this is NOT an interrogation." He said while glaring hidden daggers at the stunned looking general. I gave a chuckle before replying to the two.

Lur' Thress: "If my eyes do not decisive me, I AM being held in place by an unknown force, have armed...people aiming guns at me, and two people asking me questions that I have no choice to answer." I glared at the two as I leaned forward "seems like an interrogation to me..." before immediately being slapped back down on the bed by a purple strand of light.

"THAT doesn't help either..." I growled, mostly to myself.

Ozpin: "I'm sorry you see it like that, General Ironwood, any chance you could dismiss your... friends?" the way he said it, it sounded like a question, but to me, it was a command.

General Ironwood: *sighs* "you two are dismissed..." he said to the two soldiers, one of whom looked like he wanted to protest but left with the other one. As soon as they left the room, I looked at the general and growled a warning.

Lur' Thress: "That guard better sleep with one eye open, or he may find one missing..." the two men in front of me were less than impressed by my comment, to which I smirked 'I may be able to torment my captors a bit longer if-' his thoughts were interrupted when a new person came into the room, and my eyes instantly widened.

???: "Sorry I'm late...sir..." she trailed off when she saw me, and for a few moments there was enough tension in the air to cut with a knife.

Lur' Thress: "You..." I gasped "how..."

The woman simply smiled and said one thing to me

Noble Six: "Spartans never die, they're just missing in action..."