Chapter 19: A change of Weaponry...

Thress POV

It had now been almost two weeks since Vera's 'Heat Week'.

And she wouldn't stop apologizing to us, and especially to Roland, as he had been grabbed several more times after the bridge 'incident'.

I was working on a little project to pass the time, it was basically a miniature Gravity Hammer, but in club size. It would lack the same destructive power of the original, but would be more wieldable and compact, allowing more people to use it, rather than just Elites, Brutes and Spartans. The club looked similar to a spike grenade but was at least double one's size and had the standard Grav Hammer field generators surrounding the top of it.

I had also finished the revamp on my Energy Sword, so that it was now powered by Dust crystals and had said crystal's effects on the blade, changing its colour to signify what type of Dust was being used at the time. It now looked like the Arbiter's blade, (The one from Halo Wars) as it had a similar 'hilt' or 'Guard' as Six and the others called it, where a central tube was located and where the Dust was injected into the Blades magnetic-field generators, however it took on a black colour at the base, then slowly faded into a green colour as it went along the blade now, instead of the normal light blue colour when Dust wasn't being used.

(SIMILAR TO THIS)

(CROSSED WITH THIS)

Now I just needed to test them, I would rather test the Gravity Club first, as it was the first of its kind, while the Energy Sword was basically the same.

As I was pondering this, the bell for next period went off, signalling that it was now time for combat class with Goodwitch, who I had come to better terms with after the first few days of 'school'.

I quickly grabbed the Gravity Club and modified Energy Sword, placed them on my belt, locking them in place and bolted towards the arena, as one would be a fool to keep Goodwitch waiting.

Time skip – 30 minutes

I watched as Vera and another student fought hand-to-hand combat, and saw several flaws in both of their stances, the main being that they were to close together, so that neither could get in a powerful attack and they had to wear each other down with small strikes and kicks.

Vera looked fine, but her opponent, dressed in a leather jacket and torn jeans, looked like he was on the verge of death, as he was panting and sweating more than a Grunt in a Heatwave.

Goodwitch: "Miss Violet, I think that is enough for today..." she said, with Vera turning to look at her and nodded, while the other student smirked and strike her in her knee with a downward kick, which gave off a sickening crack, as Vera yelped in pain. He then proceeded to hit her head with an elbow, staggering her further and finishing her by punching her in the throat, forcing her to the ground as she gasped for air.

Lur' Thress: 'THAT SCUMBAG!! DOSES HE HAVE NO HONOR!?!' I roared in my head, standing up and leaping onto the stage, making the boy look at me with fear in his eyes, despite Six's attempts to stop me.

Lur' Thress: "YOU COWARD!!" I roared as I picked him up by the throat and slammed him into the ground, as though he weighed nothing.

Vera: "T-Thress i-i-it's okay..." she coughed, holding her throat in pain and her now dislocated knee, but seeing this made me even angrier.

Lur' Thress: "NO IT ISN'T!! I REFUSE TO WATCH MY TEAMMATES, MY FRIENDS GET HURT, BY DOGS LIKE THIS THAT DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HONOR TO STRIKE THEIR OPPONENT WHILE LOOKING THEM IN EYES!!!!" I thundered, making the boy pinned below my hand quiver in fear.

???: "HEY! You can't treat OUR teammate like that!!" Another boy in a leather jacket with punk shirt, and a chain wrapped around his waist like a belt, his black-dyed-red hair spiked to look like a pincushion said as he approached the stage. He was followed by two others, who dressed the same as him, but with slight changes, like different colour patterns or hairstyles.

Follower 1: "Yeah!" said the one on his right, who had orange hair, with black tips and eyes that seemed to dart around the entire room.

Follower 2: "You tell the freak, boss!" called the one on his left, who wore the same style jacket, but with torn sleeves, showing muscles that only drugs could buy... and several injection marks to back that up.

???: "Besides, it was just a Faunus, their nothing but animals any way..." he stated, gaining some chuckles from team CRDL, who I death-glared at and they immediately shut up, remembering last time they...annoyed me.

???: "So... for your own good, let our friend go and we won't brake you too badly..." he stopped and glared at me when he noticed my smile, that turned into chuckling, that turned into down-right laughter.

???: "HEY, WHATS SO FUNNY!?!" he thundered as him and his cronies started towards the stage, the audience watch the events unfolding before them like hawks.

I released my grip on the boy, only to put my foot lightly on his chest, crossing my arms and glaring at the boys in front of me and speaking only five words.

Lur' Thress: "Me Vs Your team. NOW" I growled, as he smirked and cracked his knuckles.

???: "So be it..." he replied as he and his team walked up onto the stage and readied their weapons.