Chapter 23: A Family Reunion... (Volume 1 finale - Part 2)

Blake POV

I was currently lying on top of a warehouse roof watching for any sign that the White fang was going to show, though no such luck...

At least not yet...

As I continued to watch the docks from my perch, Sun suddenly appeared hold what appeared to be fruit.

Sun: "Did I miss anything?" he asked as he looked over the docks.

Blake: "Not really...They've offloaded all the crates off of the boat, now they're just sitting there..." I replied.

Sun: "Cool..." he said as he held out a piece of fruit "I stole you some food..." he said with a smile.

Blake: "Do you always break the law without a second thought?" I asked as I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Sun: "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" he asked as I glared t him "Okay, too soon..." he began but was interrupted by a sudden change in the wind and the roar of an engine.

We both looked over to see a Bullhead with several searchlights going off circle around the docks, before landing a clearing in the middle of the cargo containers.

The side opened up and a man in a white robe and black under suit came down the extended ramp, but I didn't need to see the emblem on his back to know who he worked for...

Blake: "Oh no..." I said more to myself then to anyone else.

Sun: "Is that them?" he asked as I continued to look ad the emblem of the White fang on the man's back.

Blake: "Yes... its them..." I said sadly as more WF grunts came out of the airship.

WF grunt: "All right grab the tow cables!" he called out as he flicked his gun towards the others, suggesting they were in a hurry.

Sun: "You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?" he asked, and I was about to answer when we suddenly heard a disgusted grunt and saw the WF Grunt with the gun get pushed by a hidden figure, though I could instantly tell that he wasn't a Faunus OR a Human...

???: "MOVE YOU FILTHY ABOMINATION! And be glad that I spared your life..." he growled as he stepped into view...

Showing an Elite in armor that was a different model from Thress' and had a different colour scheme.

This one wore a blue set of armor, though he had the same crimson colour and patterns down his arms chest and legs.

Sun: "Wait! What's that big dude doing here!" he called out in shock as he sees the Elite.

Blake: "That isn't Thress, the armor and colour scheme are different, and this one has MUCH less scars on his hands and face, plus the blind right eye..." I stated without looking away from the Elite who had now started to leaned on a cargo crate with his arms crossed, while the WF grunts did all the work.