Chapter 18: Fear the Heat Week

Thress POV

For the past four days Six, Roland, and I have been hiding from Vera.

Roland: "She has been hunting us relentlessly..." he puffed, his cloths swathed in sweat.

We were hiding under a bridge on the outskirts of vale, and in the meantime, Six and Roland had informed me about the details of 'Heat week'.

Six: "Basically, there is a time every three-four months were the more animalistic instincts, of the Faunus take over." She grimaced "But it takes the form of them entering 'Heat' and actively search for a mate to... relive their urges..."

Roland: "...And it seems that Vera has chosen us as potential mates, hence the running and hiding." He stated as he read a book on 'How to Survive an *** Crazed Faunus: Heat Week Edition', his hand covering one of the words.

Though, I didn't need to see the whole cover to tell what the missing word was...

Six: "Hence, why we are hiding on the outskirts of vale, under a barely used bridge... but I can't believe that she keeps finding us..."

Lur' Thress: "We have finally found a place that we could hide from her, and it has kept us hidden for much longer than the oth..."

Vera: "Peek-a-boo!" she said triumphantly, as she leapt under the bridge, pinning Roland and started kissing him lustfully on the lips, while the three of us looked on in horror.

Roland: (MUFFLED) "WHY... IS IT... ALWAYS... ME!?!" he screamed between the kisses.

Six: "Scratch that... RUN!!" she shouted, but was immediately pinned by ANOTHER Vera.

Lur' Thress: "WAIT A MINUTE!" he roared, barely dodging yet another leaping Vera "There are MORE of her!?! WHY ARE THERE MORE OF HER!?!"

Six: (MUFFLED) "That is her Semblance, she has the ability to clone herself!!" She shouted, as she tried to keep a lustful clone away from her with one foot, only to be pounced on by another.

Roland: (MUFFLED) "Thress!... Run while... you still... can!" he shouted in between kisses, as the REAL Vera was on top of him and was now only in her underwear and bra, her wolf ears curled and flicking in pleasure.

Vera + clones: "But then he would miss out on all the fun..." said several voices from both sides of the bridge.

Thress looked out in horror as he saw that there was no escape, and that her surrounding area had been swallowed up in a Vera-nami, as at least fifty different Vera clones were on both sides of the bridge, all looking as lust-fueled as their source.

Lur' Thress: "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" I bellowed at the Clones, as they advanced.

As they swarmed forward, I swung out at them, knocking them back and into each other, while leaping around the small area to avoid the ones that got closer to me.

But eventually, I started to tire out and started making mistakes. One such mistake was letting one of the Clones get behind me and jump onto my back, before several others grabbed my arms and forced me to the ground.

Lur' Thress: "Ohhhhhhhh Prophet shi-" I started before being cut off as he was doggy piled (or rather Vera-piled) on top of.

Clones: "Can't let Six have all the fun..." they purred in unison, with me still not understanding as to how they were purring, THEY WERE PART WOLF! NOT FELINE!!

Lur' Thress: 'Wait... what was that about Six?' I wondered, as I blushed at the thought, then refocused on the situation of fifty+, lust-crazed Veras trying to pry my armour and skinsuit off.

I tried to push them off as I tried to stand, only to have several more Clones jump on my arms and legs.

Clones: "Stop squirming, and just relax..." they whispered in unison, as they started to take off some of my chest and leg armour.

Lur' Thress: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I said as I pushed off several clones, just enough to escape their death grip on me and slide towards Six and Roland startling Vera and her clones enough for the two to get free. We then proceeded to jump up on top of the bridge and take off running.

With Roland struggling to re-fasten his belt and shirt buttons as he ran.