5

Aerum

I looked away from him realising that I was still admiring his features.
I felt my cheeks become hot and soon turn red as I tried my best to focus on the drink that was kept in front of me.
Without thinking twice I picked up the petite glass and quickly drank it up.
Realisation hit me when my throat started burning right after I drank the shot up. I started caughing, I knew that no one could hear me since the music was so loud already.
The heavy beats of EDM bursting the speakers as everyone danced their hearts off.
All of a sudden I felt someone rubbing my head in a way as if they were trying to stop me from caughing my lungs away.

I finally calmed down after a few seconds.
"Thank you so much Ara!" I turned around to thank my older sis who helped me. My eyes remained wide open with shock when I saw that it was Jungkook that was standing behind me.

"J-jungkook?" I stuttered as I felt myself getting red again.
"Haha cute!!" He said and smiled his bunny smile.
I kept staring at him in shock until he started talking.

"What's wrong? You were caughing so hard!" He asked as he replaced all that amusement with pure concern.

"N-nothing, it was just this wierd drink." I pointed towards the glass in front of me.
He looked towards the glass and gasped.
"Have you ever tasted alcohol before?" He asked me all of  sudden.
"N-no, I don't drink. I never did." I said scrunching my eyebrows as I was going through a bad headache at the moment.

"The drink contained alcohol." He said and it was my turn to gasp now.

Jungkook
Me and Ara were dancing in the stage along with all of our friends.
I saw how Ara was enjoying the song and smiling as she danced to the rhythm.
Oh how I loved her so much. I smiled and continued until she got a phone call.
After the call, she looked at me a bit sadly, almost pouting.
"Oppa, I need to help my mother with some things." She said disappointed.
"Oh, alright then. Come on I'll drop you."
"No it's alright. I'll go with Tae Oppa. Would you take care of Aerum for me. The party is almost over just drop her home and wait until I come. Please."
"Of course jagi! " I said and pecked her lips as she left before waving a goodbye to me.
I sighed and turned around.
"No where Is my sister-in- law?" I said softly.
Turning around I saw her sitting on the chair in front of the mini bar.

I walked towards her until she started caughing badly. I quickly went and patted her head to calm her down.
Once she was done we talked a bit and I must say,
She really did look a lot like Ara. Her smile, eyes, almost everything.
Whenever she stuttered she looked very cute.
After I realised what she had gulped down I gasped.

She drank up alcohol by mistake.
And now I have to take care of a drunk girl until Ara arrives.
Great.

To be continued...