56

AERUM

I was restless and unable to sleep, my head hurting at the same time. I felt bad, knowing it was wrong of me to lie. Tae was immensely understanding, but that's where everyone takes him for granted, and now I felt myself making the same mistake.

He is a smart man, emotional yes, but when needed, he knew exactly how to be cold as ice. I was afraid for sure, I loved Tae, right?

Then why am I bothered, I shook my head and denied myself, I wasn't going to wrong Tae, I could never. That night I made my decision, I wasn't going to betray Tae. I promised myself to commit to him and I was going to make that commitment well.

I took a deep breath and waited for Tae who was still washing up.

As I turned to my side Tae had come back out, he used the towel to dry up his hair and my gaze was stuck to his. He threw the towel on the chair aside and walked to where I laid.

He sat down next to me and held my palm in his raising it up to kiss it. I smiled at him, and even in that dark room, I could clearly see the grin that adorned his face. He bent down and kissed my forehead, followed by resting his on mine, he stared into my eyes and lift up my fingers to caress his neck.

He pulled me closer and kissed me, I was a bit taken aback but before I could respond he moved away. I watched as his eyes looked disappointed.

He probably felt like I didn't want to reciprocate his touches and so I pulled myself up to stop him before he could get up. Placing my hand on his shoulder I stopped him when he looked at me confused I pushed my lips against his, kissing him dearly. He didn't respond immediately but soon enough his arm went to hold my hips as he gently pushed my body back to lie down on the bed.

His lips caressed mine like they were completely fragile, feeling frustrated I pulled him closer by the back of his neck and kissed him deeper, to which I felt him smile into the kiss.

I tangled my fingers in locks of his hair and pulled it gently, his hand went under my shirt where they rested on my tummy, his hands were cold so I knew he did it for the warmth.

He bit my lips making me whine as his hold on my hips grew tighter till I started to enjoy the feeling.

I kissed his cheek when we pulled away to catch our breath, he rose up and pulled off his shirt and got back down to attack my lips, I was getting addicted to the taste of his lips not even knowing how he managed to lift me up and take off my nightwear, leaving me in pure white lace.

He let go of my lips and got closer to my ears where the sound of his breathing made me feel warmer. He nibbled on my ear as his hands went back to unclasp my bra.

"Beautiful.", he said as his lips blew hot air behind my ears. I took off the piece of fabric as he laid over me without using all of his body weight.

He kissed my neck and his tongue made my entire body feel warm like never before. His body was so close to mine when I felt his chest over mine and our breaths mixing together as I moaned in pleasure.

He kissed down my cleavage and stopped next to the navel, moving over to take my nipple between his teeth, making my hips rise up from the pleasure and my fingers holding his hair go crazy as I pulled harder on it, hearing him moan again.

His fingers went down to slide off my panties leaving me bare in front of him, all the while treating me gently. He went down to my core, I squirmed feeling his breath next to my womanhood.

He pulled my legs apart so I wasn't hiding anymore, making sure that I was comfortable. My head fell back when I felt his tongue play with my clit.

"T-tae-" I moaned out when I saw his head hide next to my core, he sucked gently and I couldn't stop pushing my hips every time his tongue stroked my core, his fingers tickling my inner thigh making the pleasure all too harsh on me.

I shook from the feeling and my eyes rolled back as he sucked deeper, I moaned louder as I felt myself reaching my high but he stopped. I whined at the loss of his touch and he got back up to look at me.

"Patience Baby." He said as he hovered over me, making me blush instantly.

He held my thighs and looked me straight in the eyes as I felt myself get nervous almost immediately.

He got closer to my ear and I shut my eyes.

"I'll never hurt you Aerum." He said and looked back at me, his lips engulfing mine as he kissed me gently, his fingers played with my entrance and I moaned softly at the touch soon feeling him enter me as I arched my back with the pain.

He kissed away the pain and thrust slower this time making me feel better from before.

He moved slow till I got used to it all the while whispering sweet things in my ears making me smile despite the pain I felt. After a while his thrusts got deeper, making me arch my back in pleasure as my nails digged deep on his back.

"Harder." Tae said as he thrusted deeper and faster, biting his lips and I pushed my nails harder on his back making him moan.

He moved faster in me making the headboard hit the wall and I kept growing into a moaning mess, I felt him twitch inside me making the pleasure ten times harder and more better. Sinful sounds left our mouths as skin slapping and lewd groans filled the room making me feel hotter inside as he thrust in me faster hitting all the spots that could make me scream.

He bent lower to suck the sides of my breasts and fiddling with my nipple as his other hands went to play with my clit. He made long deep strides along my pussy making me moan louder.

My fingers held his back harder as I felt myself getting closer to my high.

"I love you Aerum."

- - -