64

ARA

"What was I hearing Ara?" She asked me and as much as I hated it, she looked angry.

"You know it, I'm putting that kid back to her place."

"That kid is your blood sister." She said and it hurt me a bit to see the tears that had started to form on her eyes.

"You know how she'd been, she had it worse than you ever did." My mother tried explaining but I just wasn't having it.

"But that doesn't excuse the fact that she took away what meant most to me," I exclaimed back and felt the sting on my face, she raised her hand on me, for the first time.

"I always neglected her because of the business, same as your dad, she never had friends cause whenever people approached her, you took hold of them before she could. You always did that, even as a child, I thought you'd stop once you grew but you only got worse."

She said pushing me back with every word, hitting me. I felt pain but I didn't reject any.

"She only had Tae, even today he's the only one who's giving her what she truly deserves and now you're taking that away from her." She yelled every word making me shut my eyes.

She kept throwing her hands at me, making me feel pain all over. She stopped abruptly and held my shoulders in place, holding me to make eye contact.

"She always looked up to you Ara, why don't you understand. She loves you more than I ever could and then you do this." She said, her face red, bloodshot eyes, tears all over and I felt pained to see her expression.

Shrugging her hands off I ran out of the house. Hearing her scream after me but I never stopped.

- - -

AERUM

The ride back home felt reviving. Jungkook was keeping an eye on the boys sitting at the back, smiling at me occasionally to which I replied. Lami who was sitting next to me kept cracking a few jokes here and there, making the girls laugh in joy.

We finally reached the school and from there all the students started to leave one by one.

I waited for some time but Tae never showed up. It started getting a bit dark but I waited, Jeno, the last student to leave bid me goodbye and I started getting worried, had he forgotten.

My phone which I got back finally, I took it up deciding to call him but the horn sounding next to me pulled me from my thoughts.

"Hop on." I heard Jungkook yell and I sighed before getting on the first seat.

"Taehyung didn't come," I said silently but he heard.

"Hey, don't be sad. He's gonna start work in three days, he must've been engrossed in that." Jungkook tried reasoning and I nod. Hoping that was the reason.

We were starting to reach and I saw how the sky had turned from bright orange to a dark hue. It was past 7 and I hoped Tae was alright.

The house looked gloomy, only one light turned around which I could make out from the windows.

"Come I'll drop you in," Jungkook said and I nod, both of us walking to the door. The doorbell sounded and I heard a bit of shuffling before the door opened, revealing a tired and disheveled Tae.

I smiled brightly despite the tire I felt but he had no expression at all, soon a frown and a clear display of anger adorned his face on witnessing Jungkook who was standing behind me.

Before Jungkook could say anything, Tae sprinted, punching Jungkook, making his face fall to the other side. And panic rushed down me when I realized what was going on. Tae kept attacking Jungkook, who at first tried stopping him without violence but soon retreated and started to hit him back with the same speed and in a way, larger strength.

"Tae!"I screamed and dropped the bags in my hand and went after them. Trying to stop them when I clearly saw blood running down Jungkook's nose.

I tried pulling Tae off him and calming Jungkook who was thrashing him with the same intensity.

Before I could do anything I felt myself being pushed off. My head hitting something that made me feel like my head was turning and soon, the image of the two boys fighting started getting blurry before I could totally blackout.

- - -

"It's of no use, she loves her too much. Even if we were to reveal her true side, she'd never believe us."

TBC