33

AERUM'S POV

"God! Aerum I really can't believe you're taking this so seriously."

Tae said for the fifth time already but I didn't drop my phone down just yet.

I was still chatting with Jimin. Asking him if he wanted to meet up with me and Tae at a nearby cafe.

"Look, maybe mom was joking, but we would never know if she was right then."

He was going to protest once again.

"Do you prefer dying a virgin?" I asked, my voice filled with sarcasm and shut him up immediately. He sighed and I smirked.

I wouldn't say love was his weak spot but it had been a very close part of him since childhood. Ever since as a child he got to know about first dates, soul mates and more such shit during elementary school, he was very much inclined to the topic of marrige.

I couldn't disagree with how good looking he would be in a black suit though.

I chuckled as he sulked while lying on the bed.

I hope he finds his dream girl soon, considering the fact that he hasn't talked to a girl as boldly as he does with me and Ara. Come to think of it, I don't think he ever liked a girl before.

"He says yes, he'll be there at Montmorency's." I said and all of the sulking, pouting changed into sparkles of joy.

Right, Tae loved the pastries from that shop.

"You're coming with me." I said and he scoffed.

"Obviously." He replied with a smirk.

• • • • • • • •

I didn't even count the number of minutes spent in painful silence. Usually I only met up with Jimin because of the therapy sessions I used to attend.

Jimin had helped me go through a lot of my depression, and now, because it had been ages since I could see him face to face, it had become quite awkward.

I was about to open my mouth and say something to start the coversation but stopped mid air. I didn't know what to say?

Meanwhile Tae was munching delightfully on his second chocolate truffle pastry. Bloody pig...

How I wished he helped me in this situation.

"Uhm." I heard Jimin clear his throat.

"Aerum, it's been exactly 36 minutes from the time we've been sitting here. You said you wanted to confess something important."

He said and I gulped, turning my gaze back to Tae I could see him smirking.

I looked back at Jimin and left a smile of discomfort.

"I'll be talking briefly about my feelings, I need some time." I said loud and clear.

He laid back on his chair with his arms to his chest and tilted his head.

"Fine then, take your time."

He said and I left a deep sigh.

"Okay, so. Imagine, let's say 'assume that you fell in love with me'" I could see him move his eyebrow, trying to understand where I was going with this.

"Would you confess to me or not?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

His arms fell to the side slowly as his face formed a frown.

"I would never tell you." He said calmly.

"Why?"

"Well, obviously I would think that you have something with Tae."
And he said it, the answer I really wasn't willing to hear. The one that proved my mom right.

I let out an inner cry as my forehead hit Tae's shoulder.

"It's true... We'll never find someone other than each other." I said and he just carefully pat my head before finishing the last crumbs of his piece of cake.

I sighed and slept my head on the round table.

"Want some advice?" I heard Jimin asking me and I looked up to see him smiling at me, his palms supporting his chin as his elbows laid on the table.

"What is it?" By now Tae was finally done with his one course meal and was paying attention Jimin.

"Why don't you two find someone for each other?"

He said and I frowned.

"Huh?"

He nodded and spoke again.

"If you both would find love for each other, then that would only mean that you have no problems with each other's partners.
Both of you would be happy!" He said and ended with his eye smile.

I looked at him in shock and then squished his cheeks with my palms.

"Park Jimin-sii that is an awesome, mind-blowing idea!" I said and sat back down.

Soon turning my head to Tae.

"Tae Tae,I'll find a stupid, silly, cute, competitive girl like me for you and you find a nice guy for me. How's that sounding to you?!" I asked excited and he nodded after a few seconds.

I was excited for sure, it would be amazing to be responsible in finding a girl for The Kim Taehyung, but why wasn't he happy.

TBC