42

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My eyes widen and I felt my breathing grow fast from how frustrated I was.

"How can you say that when you're the one cheating behind me?" I say to her and both the girls look at me with shocked gazes. I had been crying day and night because of this woman and now she tells me that I cheated on her.

"Jungkook, you know I could never do that!" She raised her voice at me and I could already feel my nerves twitching.

"Exactly, I never thought you could until I saw it for myself." I said simply and tears already started brimming up those eyes that I loved dearly.

"What? What did you see?!" She asked me and clear anger was written all over her face.

"Does it matter now?! What makes you think that I would fuck someone behind your back? Especially when that someone is your sister!" I yell and feel my eyes and throat going sore.

"Tell me! Did you not go to our house a few nights before? Or was that picture of you kissing my sister on the bed just some stupid edit?"

"Aerum? I did come to the house, I was broken after seeing how it was so easy for you to sleep with someone else. I saw you in the house. When I wanted to love you, hold you, you pushed me away!"

And that was it, the next thing I know was that she slapped me across the face. I felt the burning sensation all around my cheek, it didn't feel good at all.

I looked back at her with bloodshot eyes. She was crying too.

What was going on? Why does she think that I slept with Aerum? Yes I kissed her, but I could never go to the height of sleeping with her. I loved Ara too much for that.

Who cheated on whom? My head was throbbing from the inside, I felt hurt like never before. I only turned my back and started walking away. I wanted to keep fighting for my love but something was stopping me.

I rubbed my tear filled eyes and ran out to my car, soon driving away from the pathetic scene.

AERUM'S POV

Ara fell to her knees and cried even more. I had no idea what to say or do. My feet walked me towards her and my arms tried to engulf her. She pushed me away.

"Just leave me alone, you can have him all for yourself now." She said and left me there all alone as I sobbed in my place.

I was afraid this would happen some day, but not for the same circumstances as now.

I got up slowly heading to my car. Driving away, my tears not stopping even once.

As I reached home I noticed Jungkook's car already parked there instead of Ara's.

Where is she?

As I walked in and opened the door, I saw him seated on the couch. When he noticed my presence he stood up abruptly. Stomping his feet towards me but I didn't move an inch.

He took a tight hold of my upper arms and held me in place.

"What the fuck did you tell Ara?! Why doesn't she believe me?!"

He screamed and I shut my eyes tight.

I pushed his hands away and opened my eyes, my lips leaving a sigh as I wanted him to calm down already.

"That night, it was me you kissed. Not Ara." I said and his face grew paler than it already was.

"You mistook me for her, that was why I rejected you, but I have no idea on how she came to find out about it."

He held his face with his palms and cried out. As a reflex I held him in my arms.

He hugged me, crying his heart out. I felt horrible for the both of them. My shirt was wet with his tears but I held him still. Why wasn't Ara here yet? Was she okay?

"Go to hell you two." We heard a faint voice and I literally felt like disappearing to some deserted island.

I could see Ara stomp her way to her room. Jungkook watched her silently.

"It's over." He said in between sobs. He looked miserable. He gushed out quickly and something made me follow him.

"What do you mean!? You're getting married a day after for God's sake!"

I ran after him outside the house but he didn't stop.

And the price of ignorance took a huge toll on him. The next thing I see is Jungkook's unconscious body on the road with Ara crying next to him. Tapping his bloody cheeks over and over again.

Could this day get any worse?

TBC