26

AERUM'S POV

I kept thinking about what Jungkook said to me, did he really mean it?

He wanted to get back at me for sure, after all I did slap him real hard. But he was weirdly okay with it. Or maybe I just felt that way.

It's been two days since that and Jungkook has been awfully friendly with me. Too friendly to belive. Too friendly to be true.

He didn't bring that up and just conversed with me like nothing ever happened. He would talk to me like a friend, sometimes tease me here and there but that was it.

He didn't fight with me like before.

A part of me was relieved, and the other part was entirely suspicious of him.

And now I was standing in front of the huge ferris wheel. It was fun to watch the couple enjoying their time.

Well, scratch that. Only Jungkook was enjoying.

It was fun to watch Ara though. She was terrified, it was hard to see clearly but we saw faint structures of them.

Ara was clearly shivering and slapping Jungkook's chest from time to time. Jungkook well, he was just laughing. It was a sight.

Ara had vertigo, which was why I could understand her fear.
She was afraid of heights since we were kids and watching her like this now, I did feel bad for her but I also knew that Jungkook would keep her safe.

After about two minutes, the ride was coming to a stop and slowly all the people came out of their seats one after the other.

When it was time for their seat, Jungkook too a huge leap off of it, being extra as always. While Ara waited patiently for the seat to reach until where her toes touched the ground.

Me and Tae were laughing our lungs out, after seeing us, Ara just fumed from 0 to 100 in a snap. She immediately started slapping Jungkook's shoulder and he let out chuckles of amusement.

Tae was giggling at how Ara ranted out on Jungkook for forcing her on that ride.

We came here as Jungkook's little treat. He asked me if I wanted anyone else to tag along, when I asked him if I could call Tae he was a bit hesitant. But called him anyway.

Which was why I was worried. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing by believing him.

The day was just beautiful.

I noticed that Tae was getting along with Jungkook, but he wasn't chatting a lot with him.

It looked like they were in better terms than before but just didn't talk to each other as much.

What are you doing Jungkook? Is this just a part of your plan?

This question was repeating in my head for the millionth time. It was irritating now. Yet I just played along.

It was almost sunset when Tae took out his camera and shouted.

"Everyone gather around!" He said and laughed at himself.

He placed his Polaroid camera while Jungkook and Ara posed in front of it.

For the second pic, Ara ran to me grabbing my wrist and bringing me to stand along with the couple. I just smiled and waited for the camera to click.

It was fun...

Tae soon called me to him while the couple were now smiling at their own polaroids.

Standing next to him, Tae soon wrapped his arm around my neck and shoulder, turning the camera around he positioned it to capture a selfie.

He was smiling so widely, it melted my heart in a beautiful way. All the times we've been through, together.

I lifted my face up and pecked his cheek and the camera clicked at the right time.

He looked at my side with wide eyes while I returned a smirk.

The polaroid slowly popped out of the slot, Tae took it out and I saw his lips forming a content smile. 

That just made me even happier.

He looked at me and back at the picture.

"I'm gonna add this to my most prized possessions." He said while smiling at the picture where I was pecking his cheek.

I raised my eyebrows and he chuckled, which soon made me slap his arms and the back of his head. We were giggling at each other when we heard someone clearing their throat.

Turning around, it was Jungkook with Ara smirking behind him.

"I say you both could get engaged as well." Ara confessed smugly and I had a shock and a blush at the very same time.

"Ya right, like anyone would want to get married to this sloth!" Tae said and I just looked at him with an eye piercing glare.

His smirk soon turned into nervous laughter and he ran away with me chasing after him.

"DOES A SLOTH RUN, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" I screamed as I ran after him in full speed while a few parents and little kids laughed at us.

TBC