05 : HIDDEN

GO.Chapter.05
ahn jia's
+

It's been like 3 days when we found out how the game works and we've decided to meet each other in person. It's been also 3 days since I last went out, I haven't been out of my house since then, I was scared that something or someone might attack me, I don't know how that game works so I better protect myself early.

From: Jaemin ( 2 new messages ) :

I'm infront of the jade's cafe. Where are you? I'm already here with mark hyung and jisung.

I left my house as fast as I could and made my way to jade's cafe, the nearest cafe just by my apartment.

As soon as I arrived at the cafe, three tall boys are now visible to my sight. I quickly walked towards them.

"Jaemin?" I asked, making sure it was him, and when he looked at me, he gave me a smile. "You're jia, right?" I nodded and smiled. The boys beside him smiled to me as well, "nice meeting you, noona!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Nice meeting you, Jia." mark said, I smiled at the both of them.

"I think it's them." I heard someone murmured behind me. "I remembered Jia's face because of her icon on her sns." the other one also said. As soon as I heard my name, I faced them. And I wasn't wrong, it's haechan, jeno, chenle and renjun.

"Should we approach them?" Renjun asked, "we might be wrong, damn I hate being embarrassed." haechan uttered. I laughed at the thought of them hesitating.

I quickly made my way to them and approached them. "Hey!" and by the time I spoke, they all jumped in shock which made me giggle. "Oh hey! are you jia noona?" Chenle said straight-forwardly, I laughed and nodded.

Jaemin and the others noticed I left so they glanced at where I am, then they followed. They happily greeted each other, then we proceeded inside the cafe and sat down on the nearest available seats.

"Dang! I missed being outside! I prisoned myself at home due to that damn game." Haechan blurted out and renjun followed, "same! I felt like that game would follow me everywhere! I can't even stay at my bathroom since I think that someone or something might attack me! I don't want to die naked!"

"What the hell renjun?" Jaemin laughed, "I prisoned myself at home even though I'm not quite scared, I just prioritized my safety." he added. "It's just the first mission and we already feel scared, what if more comes?" Jisung spoke, "That's right, we're the only hope for this generation!" chenle added cutely. I enjoyed watching them talking and roasting each other, It was like they already know each other based from how they converse. I miss having this kind of group of friends.

"Hey jia, why aren't you joining our conversation?" Jeno asked, encouraging me to join. "Ah, Sorry I have nothing to say.." I shyly said, which is true. "Don't feel shy! we don't even know each other but we kept roasting each other like we are close enough to do that." Mark said.

"I think that's a boy's thing?" I spoke and laughed. "And by the way, can we talk about the game?" I requested and they quickly nodded.

"Oh, about the game, my words were cut off by the timer, but I was going to say that everytime we say something that's true about the game, timer moves 2x faster. So there might be clues on your messages, but since the game 'purposely' deleted the messages, we are not able to browse it now. I even triend hacking it but it's no use." Jaemin frowned.

"The first time I saw that game, it already gave me a bad feeling!" Jisung spoked, "then my instincts were telling the truth somehow..it still creeps me out." he added.

Renjun then interrupted by raising his arms, showing the hand mark on it. "This thing is like a curse! It doesn't go off." he said, annoyed. I also raised my wrist with scratches on my skin, "here's my remembrance." I joked.

"Aw! that looks terrible.." mark said, "i know right! and it stings ugh." I complained, I looked at our surroundings while the boys continued to chitchat. I felt something, something's gonna go wrong today. I am not familiar with this feeling, but it gives me a bad vibe. We need to get out of the cafe, now.

"Aw, dang! my head hurts." Renjun suddenly complained, then he began to massage his head with both of this hands. I can sense and feel his pain. Fuck. I can feel what he feels.

"Why? a-are you b-both okay?" chenle nervously asked as his eyes widened when renjun and I winced in pain. I held my temples and massaged it hardly, I can't see anything now, my head hurts like hell! All I can see is black.

"G-guys are you okay? what's happening!" I heard Jeno freaked out, but I can't see them. My eyes are open but it feels like something's covering my vision. I can't see them but I can sense them, I can feel who's holding me just by sensing. When did I even learned how to sense people?

"Let's get out of here!" as soon as I heard renjun shouted at us, my vision slowly came back as I breathe slowly. "I said let's go!"

"Renjun? what are you saying? We can't just leave! Jia's not feeling well!" Haechan spoke angrily. I can feel some people inside the cafe are already looking at us, good thing that we only caught few people's attention since we are sitting at the last corner seats.

"I'm dead serious! we'll die if we stay here!" It's the first time I saw renjun got mad, maybe because it's the first time I saw him and I met him as a bubbly person.

"Renjun's right, I can sense something bad will happen–" I voiced out and stood up fast, "Noona wait, I'm going to get water for you first–" as soon as he reached for the glass of water, the glass moved towards him but fell, and what surprised us is that the glass didn't move but the water did and it went straight towards to chenle. The boys fighting and stopping renjun stopped and looked at chenle who's dumbfounded at what happened.

"Chenle..what was that..?" jisung said, horrified. "Did you just..controlled the water...?"

"I don't kno—" before chenle finished his statement,

gunshot sounds near the door were heard.

uuuuugh sorry for the late update! i was about to publish this last 2 days but i completely forgot about it 😢

anyway thank u for ur remarks for go! i enjoy watching your reactions! thank you so so so so much! I'll try my very best to make this better ^^ and I hope that you'll continue to support this fanfic until the last chap ^^

tysm! – y.