20 : NOT YET

this chapter is dedicated to e98124_
and to ishliiit !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

note; we're now on the 20th chapter, 5 more chapters and we're done :(

。。。。

GO.Chapter.20
Na Jaemin's
+

Unknown
save your friends or save the world?

Our eyes widened as soon as we saw everything inside the text. We hurriedly tried to reply to the unknown number but the message cannot be sent.

I am really going to break the bones of those in behind these things!

Our laptops begin to glitch again, but this time, it doesn't look like the normal game anymore, the background was darker and it was way too different.

Real Mission;
save your friends or save the world?

⚠️ last level
⚠️ warning : dangerous!
⚠️ once this mission is completed, problems in the society will decrease as what this game is for. ONLY if the mission is COMPLETED and BEATEN.

[ START ]
[ LEAVE ]

We all pressed start, we didn't felt sleepy like what we usually feel everytime we start a mission.

It's going to be in reality this time since it's the last one.

"We need to find Jeno and Chenle, we don't actually need to answer that question, we'll save our friends first then we'll save the world together." Mark stated, kneeling down on the carpet as he tried fixing the laptop glitches and asking for jeno and chenle's location.

And at the same time, Jisung woke up as well. It's already 6PM, and I'm a hundred percent sure that our parents are looking for us. Damn we are in double trouble.

Ugh, I'm never gonna open unknown and scary links next time.

"Hyung?" Jisung rubbed his eyes as he looked around, "where's jeno hyung? where's chenle hyung?"

"Jisung..uh how do you explain this—well they're kind of in trouble?" Renjun said, still trying to process what's happening.

"What?! where are they? do you already know?" We shook our heads from jisung's question, I also kneeled beside mark to help him with the work.

We tried to enter the chat again which is now blocked because of the on-going mission, but we failed.

"Wait–Renjun! come here!" Mark called out and renjun came immediately. "Can you see something behind the screen?"

"Wait–hold up." Renjun kneeled down and he placed the laptop infront of him. He squinted his eyes as he tried reading what he's seeing.

"Juliet Alpha Delta Echo Sierra Charlie Alpha Foxtrot Echo, Romeo Oscar Oscar Mike 23" Renjun read, his forehead creasing.