19 : SAVE

this chapter is dedicated to softhyunjoons and to kimchenle_irokeee!! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you! ♡

and to kimchenle_irokeee!! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

。。。。

GO.Chapter.19
Mark Lee's
+

"Mark, I'm a criminal, I was also the one behind the killings inside the cafe." I froze with what she said, fear slowly invading my body as I tried to calm myself down.

"Jia no...you can't do that." I nervously said, avoiding to stutter. She faced me, her tears continously flowing down her cheeks.

"I can't do that but she can." she uttered with anger, "she's controlling me! she's using me..mark help me." she sobbed as her face bowed down.

"Maybe I didn't killed that lady directly but empathy used my body to control the emotions of the lady's husband..that practically means that I'm still involved, somehow."

"But how? how did you know?" I asked, making her face me, "how did you know that she did that?"

"I saw what really happened since it flashed back into my head, I was about to dispose the garbage a day ago before the incident happened, then she controlled me unconsciously, she talked to those guys and offered them money to burst into the cafe and kill those people of the other race, and I don't know where she got the money from." Jia explained, calming herself as she proceed, "that's why I can feel a strong sense of guilt that day, it's because it was me all along."

"Jaemin told us that he asked the instructions of the game with the use of the help bot, and he told me that if we didn't continued the game for about 3 days, our points would restart and everything would turn out the opposite." I told her as she wept. I can't really explain what I feel, emotions are mixed inside my body.

"Of course the game is lying!" she suddenly yelled, "Vision is controlling the help bot, I saw it with my two eyes when everything flashed back earlier, she was controlling him!"

"Where are they?" we heard hyuck's voice from the kitchen, then followed by jaemin's voice, "the back door's open, let's check"

Then the next thing we saw is they're already infront of us. Their eyes widened in shock and hurriedly approached us.

"Jia? what happened? mark?" jaemin panicked, holding jia's hands as he asked what's wrong.

I explained what happened and as expected, both of their eyes widened in shock again. Who wouldn't be surprised?

"Please leave me guys, I might hurt you. I feel like I'm not Jia anymore." She voiced out, her tears continously flowing down. Haechan comforted her by carressing her back and giving her water.