08: ERROR

GO.Chapter.08
na jaemin's
+

"Jaemin, they killed everyone with the different race, they killed them, we killed them."

"No! don't say that Jia, we didn't kill them, okay? none of us did! except for those guys" I sighed as I looked once more at the dead bodies inside the cafe. "But Jaemin, I know that the game did this! and we are the only ones responsible for that! It was our latest mission! and—" Jia paused for a while, I caressed her back more for her to calm down, the other boys also went near us with chenle and jisung already calmed down, good thing that they're already okay, I was also internally panicking when Jisung almost passed out due to panic!

"G-guys—I thought we finished it, right? we finished the mission three days ago, but–why? why did they still killed the people with other races?" Jia blurted out with confusion, which made us think as well. What could be the reason why did those people with other races die instead of those guys who tried killing them? even though we won the game? This game is insane!

As soon as we bid our goodbyes, exchanged numbers and hoped for everyone's safety, I took Jia home first, then I hurriedly went home, locked the main doors and swiftly made my way up to my bedroom.

"Jaemin? honey? have you eaten your lunch?" I heard mom called me from downstairs. I nodded out of nowhere, but it was a silly idea since mom wasn't going to see me, this is maybe due to tiredness, that's why I can't think properly.

I replied, "Yes mom!" then proceeded to do my business, in other words, to give explanation to what's happening.

I opened my laptop rapidly, clicking on the game, "GO" as fast as I could. The game I never attempted to open again since the last 3 days due to that dream.

Total points : 0

Hello Jaemin! Welcome to GO!

Total points.. zero? what the hell? I thought we finished a mission last 3 days? where's the damn points for that?

I heard my phone buzzed so I glanced on it, and saw a text from someone.

Unknown
jaemin, its jia, save my number already.
ReplyIgnore.

I hurriedly viewed the message, saved her contact and pressed "reply" so I can compose a message.

To: Jia 👀
already saved, madam.
sent.

And before I can even look at my screen, another text came from the same person.

From: Jia 👀
thanks for comforting me today and bringing me home, jaemin. 😁

My lips unconsciously curved into a smile when I read her message.

To: Jia 👀
no problem, It's because I was worried, but thanks for today as well, even though it didn't really go well. 😅
sent.

After sending that message, no reply came so I continued my so-called-business.

Total points : 0