18 : CRIMINAL

this chapter is dedicated to autumnwinwin and to btsxsugakookies !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

。。。。

GO.Chapter.18
3rd Person's
+

Their eyes slowly landed on renjun and jisung who's smiling at them before their eyes turned green.

"We're not dreaming...right?" Chenle nervously asked, his eyes still fixed on renjun and jisung.

Everyone were scared on what just happened to Jisung and Renjun, and within a few seconds, words appeared and glowed below their ear.

όραμα ( Vision )

τηλεκινησία ( Telekinesis )

"We are not." Haechan confirmed, slowly stepping backwards due to fear, "y-you are t-the g-guys behind empathy i-inside t-the dream." he was stuttering from fear, he backed away from renjun and jisung.

The two lad stood there as they look at each one of them.

"R-renjun? j-jisung? w-what's happening?" Jeno nervously asked, as he, mark, chenle, jia and jaemin gathered at the corner, away from the two.

"Jaemin, they're controlling me." Renjun uttered, "They are controlling my vision." he continued speaking as he fixed his eyes on the surprised lad.

"You thought it was me right?" renjun asked jaemin, and he nodded slowly.

"I-It isn't y-you?" jaemin stuttered as he asked in confusion, "why don't you try asking jia?"

The confused lad hurriedly glanced at Jia who's beside him. "Jia?"

"Jaemin–I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She apologized, "I-I'm scared on what may happen! maybe if I told you, you'll get in trouble."

Everyone are puzzled and scared, they can't think straight due to what's happening around them. They all wished that this is just a dream, but it isn't, they need to face their reality.

"I see you have figured out some things," Renjun uttered, his voice different from his usual one, more like a deep, serious and plain one. "but you still don't know everything."

"I see you, Jaemin." He continued, again, earning Jaemin's attention. "Familiar?"

"You're... behind the help message?" The lad asked surprisingly. "Renjun, why?"

Renjun's eyes glitched for a moment, it appeared green then it disappeared, "He's controlling m-" then it appeared green again.

"Jisung.." jaemin muttered, his eyes landing on jisung's serious eyes who doesn't even bother to blink. It was like they were robots.

"Are we really with Renjun and Jisung earlier..?" Jeno asked straightly, stepping forward. "You didn't noticed?" Jisung spoke surprisingly.

"They already weren't with you after the first part of your mission, it was already us who he is talking to." Jisung pointed at hyuck who's still puzzled. "We came back when Empathy stood up, we're protecting her, we're protecting our empress."