23 : BETTER

this chapter is dedicated to KookieIsMyLifeu
and to cutieBin !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

note; we're now on the 23rd chapter, 2 more chapters :(

short chapter ahead :((

。。。。

GO.Chapter.23
3rd Person's
+

As the three jumped into the hole, they all woke up in their own bodies. Eyes fluttering open, the three of them saw the concerned looks of their friends.

"We have completed the final mission." Mark smiled, "we have completed it by being brave and by team work, thanks to you mostly, hyuck." he added as he patted hyuck's shoulders, earning a smile from the lad.

Police sirens were heard outside, making them confused. "Jaemin? I thought you kept the noise inside the cafe?" Jeno asked, "the skill weared off after the three of them came back, they must've heard the last happenings."

"Should we run away now?" Chenle chuckled and everyone nodded, "Let's go?"

"Let's go!"

.
.

"Oh my god! you made me worried! It's already 10pm, na jaemin!" Jaemin's mom hollered, touching the face of her son, checking if he's okay.

"Jia! you told me you're hanging out with your 'boy friends'? but why break in inside that cafe with them? why kind of hanging out was that!" Jia's mom scolded her daughter who's currently scratching her head while listening to her mom's words.

"Hang out you said? do you want me to hang you out of the garden, lee donghyuck?" hyuck's mom scolded, "mom, lower down your voice."

"Mark lee! it's already 10pm! and you're still 'hanging out'?"

"Zhong chenle! what the hell are those bruises? what the hell happened?!"

"Mom, i'll expla—" Jeno was cut off, "we're going home! and treat your bruises! jeno what is happening to you?"

"If there was a curfew here, i would've picked you up in the police station, park jisung! what are you doing here? it's already 10pm!"

Renjun was the only one who was not scolded since his parents weren't around. He sat on the couch, quietly snickering towards his friends' parents who were currently scolding their daughter and sons.

As soon as they were dragged out of renjun's house, he messaged their group chat.

8 Persons are in the groupchat.

Ahn Jia, Park Jisung, Zhong Chenle, Na Jaemin, Lee Donghyuck, Lee Jeno, Huang Renjun, Mark Lee

※ YO DREAM ※

Renjun : how's the scolding? :)