EPILOGUE

this chapter is dedicated to the one reading this!! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for you.

note; epilogue : (

entry — 082416 ♡
AHN JIA

What is a dream?
     A dream is a series of thoughts, images, sensations occuring in a person's mind during sleep. It is a collection of images from our everyday lives. Dreams are the representation of our unconscious desires, thoughts and motivations.

Everyday, we encounter insignificant circumstances, thoughts were assembled from those situations, and sometimes, when we feel empathy, our dreams meet.

The time that I felt the so-called empathy, my dreams met with the dreams of the people whom I have the similar goals with– the goal of changing the world.

Why do we meet in dreams? How do we meet in dreams?

Maybe because we share the same goals and dreams, and by meeting inside the dreams, we can fulfill our wishes at the same time, hence, this means that dreaming gives us the chance to create endless possibilities while we're asleep.

Everything is possible, here in my dream.

But, we can't always create those endless possibilities, there will always be a large boundary that wil block you from dragging that wish of yours to the real world, and this boundary I'm talking about is what we call, the reality.

What is Reality?
Reality is the state of where things actually exist. A powerless state, where making things happen has a limit. A state of not dreaming.

It is the wall that creates the border between two different states. I have came up with a thought, how do we bring our dreams to reality?  

For us, we took action and believed that we can accomplish it, we broke that wall who's stopping us from effectuating our plan of attaining our desire by connecting ourselves and our dreams as we molded it to one and together, we jumped into the real world while gripping tightly on the dream we are holding on to, then we dragged it to reality.

We met through our dreams which are wider than the universe, now, we are no longer limited by reality. We have broken the limits of the real world, and we have brought our dreams into reality.

"Wow noona! no wonder this entry of yours became popular, it never gets old!" chenle cheered, holding his phone while reading jia's entry on her blog which she wrote 2 years ago. "Anyway, happy 3rd anniversary to you and jaemin hyung!"

"Oh, look at that, I didn't noticed that we're already 3 years." Jia laughed, earning a glare from her boyfriend. "Happy Birthday Jaemin-hyung! we didn't bother to give you a gift since noona's here already."

"Since they're already on their 3rd year, we will reminisce their fighting moments for the past few years." Jeno suggested, standing up on the couch. Mark followed him and stood up as well.

"Remember when they had their first anniversary? Jaemin prepared a dinner for two at the park and Jia was so so surprised that she ran to Jaemin whose arms are wide open and she was expecting for a hug so when she jumped onto jaemin, her 'good' boyfriend fucKING WRESTLE SLAMMED HER ON THE GROUND AND THAT WAS THEIR FIRST 'almost' bREAK UP." Jeno storytelled, preventing his tears from flowing out due to too much laughing. The couple pouted as they remembered that scene.