( sc : halloween special )

long time no see! belated happy halloween yall!

* this part happened before jia & jaemin had their 3rd anniversary which happened at the epilogue *

GO.SPECIAL.CHAPTER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
Ahn Jia's

-:

"What's up ugly people!" I heard Chenle hollered as soon as he entered the house, everyone was busy setting up for our mini halloween party.

"As soon as he entered, I instantly smelled chaos." Donghyuck muttered, passing infront of chenle who's currently wearing a pennywise costume while holding a big ass red balloon. He looked absolutely scary though.

"Yah! where's renjun-ge?" I was busy placing the banner when chenle asked a question. I was about to answer not only if my mom hadn't yelled, making us tremble.

"holy sweet cheesecakes! chenle! I was terrified!" mom yelled, her hands placed on her chest, looking like she had a heart attack. Chenle let out an ear-wrecking laugh that echoed across the room, then suddenly doing pennywise's famous expression, "I, Georgie, am the dancing clown, pennywise!"

A flying shoe went straight to chenle's head, we all looked at the direction where it came from, and the culprit was the one and only michael jackson—donghyuck, i mean.

"hey hey hey! stop the commotion, the prince is here!" Jeno entered the house, his appearance with his famous eye smile lit up the whole room.

"Wendy!" Renjun who stole the spotlight from Jeno, entered in a graceful way as if he was really peter pan. I almost forgot, we decided to pair up and dress as Peter Pan and Wendy.

"Peter!" I faked a laugh as I ran to him and acted like Wendy Darling from the famous Peter pan series. "Ew! stop those acts for the great detective is here, I, Shinichi Kudo believes that there's no mystery in the world that can't be solved." Mark, who's dressed up as Detective Conan stood at the stairways with the well known posture of the character, his hand inside his pocket.

"Our costumes look really great!" Jisung suddenly spoke, his cute baby face were covered with markers that seem to look like a bear's cute face, he was also wearing a bear ear.

"I agree!" chenle celebrated again, we've went back to our works which is to finish the decorations as soon as possible and decided to take a group picture after that.

As soon as we've settled the whole place, we positioned ourselves at the main design of our halloween party where the banner "Happy Halloween!" can be seen.

"We're only 7 here, where's the missing kid?" Mark questioned, looking everywhere at the house. Being the extra one, our eyes found Jaemin dressed up as Kaitou Kid and positioned himself like the known poses of Kaito Kuroba in the Kaitou Kid series.

"Yah! na jaemin! come over here!" I called out, dragging Jaemin into the frame.

"Okay okay! here we go, ready your smiles!" Jeno instructed, preparing the camera's timer. "Jaemin-ah! please smile!" Jeno remarked as he looked at the camera, making sure everyone's ready and inside the frame.

"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face." being a fan of watching the kaitou kid series, I bursted into laughters, did he just quoted kaito-kun?

"Oh my gosh, stop being extra." I stopped laughing and looked right into the camera lens, as soon as jeno started the timer, he quickly ran and positioned himself inside the frame.