14 : WHERE IS SHE?

this chapter is dedicated to dolphinchenle_ and to yeollie154 !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

p.s ; long ass chapter ahead!

。。。。

GO.Chapter.14
3rd Person's
+

"Oneirokinesis." Mark spoke as he looked at each member, everyone became silent, but the silence didn't last long when Haechan suddenly turned into his demon form.

"What the fuck is that? is that even a word what—" Haechan, which is busy looking at his current form–which is a demon, asked.

"Of course it's a word! do you think I'm making up those?" mark rolled his eyes and haechan scoffed.

The others were busy observing their own weapons and trying to find out their skill, hoping to get a powerful one like haechan's.

"I want haechan's skill!" Jisung blurted out as he pouted, "I want to imagine chenle doing 600 backflips and making it real." As soon as Chenle heard his name coming out from Jisung's mouth, he quickly glared at him while pointing his two pronged large fork towards Jisung.

"Pluto is powerful—therefore I am too, I could choke u with my fork Jisung." chenle threatened the boy, but instead of being frightened, Jisung laughed at Chenle.

"Pluto is a dwarf planet, like you–a dwarf." Jisung teased, earning a supporting laugh from the guy behind him, Jeno.

"Nice one jisung!" Jeno cheered as he continued to laugh while giving the innocent one a thumbs up.

"Speaking of what Jisung said..I can do that?" The demon-form haechan asked with a large grin plastered on his demon face.

"Uh, actually I don't know–but try it out!" Jisung suggested and Haechan's evil grin grew larger as his eyes landed on his prey, Mark.

"Lee Donghyuck– don't you dare–" The lad's statement was cut off when he suddenly did a backflip, then another and another one.

Then he stopped after the 10th backflip, landing on the ground hardly.

Everyone laughed at what Mark was doing, "I envy haechan hyung!" chenle pouted, amazed at what haechan just did.

"I know right! everyone does." Donghyuck joked, then he shapeshifted back into his normal form again. He himself was also amazed at what skill he has. At first he was devasted since he wasn't able to discover his skill when everyone else did, he felt out of place. But now, he realized that there was a right timing for everything.

Renjun, on the otherside, remained silent, his mind was occupied, still thinking about what may happen in the future, what may happen to jia.

"The game will start in 2 minutes, your task is to follow the little girl, protect her at all costs." Renjun heard from the skies, he quickly glanced at everyone laughing, realizing that he must've been the only one who heard it. He was one with the sky anyway, since he has the identity of Zeus.
"No overusing of power, especially the dream manipulation, the one who has it shouldn't use his skill to skip this mission or force the game to win the mission, points will be deducted if he attempts to."