11: STAY AWAY

GO.Chapter.11
ahn jia's
+

After that happened, I backed away from my laptop incase it self destructs because of the game. My heart was beating fast, i'm damn nervous because of what happened. And did I read that right?

Jia, I am you

I felt like crying, I don't know what's happening, Did I just talked to my future self? dang this is really bad.

I decided to close the application and my laptop as well, I closed my eyes as I covered my face with my hands, tears slowly coming out of my eyes, tears mixed with fear, nervousness and guilt?

Why would I feel guilt?

Maybe because the death of the other races were our fault, since we didn't finished the game, yes that's why.

My phone suddenly rang, an unknown number was written on the caller ID, who could this be?

I immediately accepted the call and placed my phone on my ear.

[ Hello? jia noona? ]

The voice sounded familiar.

[ noona? it's me, jisung. ]

"Oh jisung! why did you call?" I wiped my tears and fixed my voice so he won't notice that I'm crying.

[ I'm..outside your house with Renjun hyung– ]

"jisung what"

[ Uhm– sorry for the sudden visit but we met Jaemin hyung near the subway and he told us the situation–and we found out something so we'd like to share it to you, so Jaemin hyung gave us your address and number ]

"Oh– where are you both? are you infront of the gate?"

[ Yes noona, hold up, i'm going to show you something-- ]

I stood up from my bed and was about to go out of my room when I saw a damn rock floating outside my window. I was about to scream when Jisung spoke.

[ see that noona? renjun hyung helped me practice that skill after what happened in the cafe, and to distract my mind and recover from fear. ]

"You scared me jisung! anyway hold up i'm coming down."

[ Okaaaay i'm ending this call ]

2:03
Call ended

I opened the door and rushed down to the front entrance. I then saw two guys standing outside my gate. I hurriedly opened it and let them in.

"Noona hello! I feel strong now! I'm not afraid!"

I laughed at what jisung said, such a cute boy.

"Hey jia" Renjun greeted and smiled, I smiled back and greeted him as well. "Hey"

We headed inside the house and let them sit comfortably on the couch, we were about to speak when mom came out from nowhere.