24 : FINALLY

this chapter is dedicated to sj_minsuga
and to xJEOJANGx  !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

note; we're now on the 24th chapter, epilogue is next :(

。。。。

GO.Chapter.24
3rd Person's
+

5 months later AUGUST 13

"Hyung! happy birthdaaaaay! you're now one of the oldies! HA! oldie!!" Jisung teased the birthday boy—Jaemin. It's only 9AM yet a chaos can be heard from Renjun's house.

Screams, laughs and things falling down are the major causes of the noise—created by the guys staying inside.

"Can you guys shut up? you are all too loud!" Renjun complained, trying to stop the chaos, his parents were not around for a week so the boys went over, "Stop being a party pooper hyung! it's jaemin hyung's birthday so it's normal to freak out." Chenle retorted, earning a glare from renjun.

"But it is NOT normal to freak out in my house."

"Yeah yeah whatever party pooper hyung."

"Okay! the spotlight is now for the birthday boy!" Mark announced, pointing the flashlight to Jaemin who's currently facepalming because of the chaos.

"Hello birthday-namja! what's your birthday wish?—imagine this is a cake." Jeno asked the lad, placing a pillow infront of Jaemin which serves as the 'imaginary cake'.

At first, the lad smacked the pillow away but Jeno whacked him back with the pillow and yelled "Just imagine it!" while laughing.

"Well–being with all of you kinda made my birthday wish come true." Jaemin uttered, earning fake cries from his friends, "that was so fake jaemin! I'm so touched that I want to cry and slap you!" Hyuck fake cried, and the others followed.

The lad rolled his eyes but he laughed after that, "We know we aren't just your birthday wish, birthday-namja." Mark teased, speaking like a host sharing a hot issue, then followed by the other lad's "Oooooh."

"Yeah, I kinda wish for markhyuck and chensung to happen for my birthday." The birthday boy laughed as he earned tons of arm smacks and kicks from his friends.

"I made something for jaemin-hyung!" Jisung raised his hands, he stood up as he grabbed the box on the table, placing it on the middle. "Inside that box are folded papers with different letters, whatever letter jaemin hyung gets is the first letter of his wish." everyone applauded.

Chenle opened the box, revealing a mountain of folded papers, "Jaemin hyung! close your eyes and get one."

Jaemin closed his eyes as he placed his hands inside the box, he opened his eyes the moment he got one, "open it."

He unfolded the paper, "Oh." he mumbled, showing the unfolded paper with a letter "J" written on the paper.

"Hmmm, I wonder who or what J it is.." they teased, "Perhaps, it is..a jelly!" jeno teased.