12 : DREAM CHASER

GO.Chapter.12
ahn jia's
+

It's been 24 hours since that happened, the one happened to renjun, I kind of freaked out when I heard what he said, so I just took them home and paid for their cab, Renjun looked horrified and as well as Jisung who's slightly crying. I also texted them to make sure they went home, we don't know what may happen so I took them home as soon as possible.

Jaemin also knew about what happened so he was worried too, the news later on spreaded on to the others. Chenle was worried on Jisung's condition since he knew that Jisung has an anxiety attack, but earlier, Chenle told me that Jaemin, Jeno and Mark visited both Jisung and Renjun, they were doing fine, except for the fact that Renjun doesn't speak, he just nods, shrugs and shooks his head as a sign of Yes, I don't know and No.

Even if these things happened, we still agreed to continue the missions. And we are scheduled to meet each other near the subway today at 10am, and it's already 8 am, So I went out of my room, took a bath and dressed up, I also brought my laptop and placed it inside my bag along with the charger.

I went down to eat my breakfast at the dining room together with my mom.

"Oh you're leaving?" she asked and I nodded, I was thinking twice If I'll tell mom that I'll meet the guys since I know she'll tease me about it. "Yes, I'm hanging out with my friends." I lied about hanging out cause we're totally planning for other things to do, and it is way more extreme than hanging out—hanging out? yes maybe, but it our dreams.

"Ooooh, friends or boyfriends?" she giggled and pinched my cheeks, "my daughter is finally finding her man!" she squealed then laughed.

"Mom—yes they are my boyfriends, literally 'boy-friends' boys that are my friends, not the one related to relationship." I continued chewing my food.

"Oh if that so, give me the name of your 'boy friends' so I can draw lots on who will be your man!" mom laughed and excitedly squealed again, "I am so ready for you to get married so I can have my precious grandkids!" she fantasized which made me choke on my food.

"Seriously mom? I'm only 17!" I protested but she laughed it off. As soon as the clock striked 9, I stood up and waved a goodbye to my mom then headed outside.

Before I even left the gate, I heard my yelled "Goodluck on picking your man!" then I heard her laugh, I just chuckled and shook my head then went outside to get a cab.

20 mins had passed and I finally arrived at the subway. Traffic was such a bummer. I paid for my ride then went out.

9:22 am

I saw the boys sitting down at the bench near the subway fastfood. Mark, Jeno and Haechan were fooling around while Jaemin's on his phone, Renjun peacefully sitting down while Chenle and Jisung attempts to talk to Renjun. They are all wearing bags, which I assume that their laptops are in there.

I hurriedly ran to them.

"Jeno are you crazy?" I heard Mark laughing while hitting his lap due to his happiness.

"Says the one who talks to his pets" Haechan interrupted between Jeno and Mark. "OKAY FIRST OF ALL THAT'S MY CHILDREN" Mark protested as he tried choking haechan.

"Hey Jia!" haechan spoke as he noticed me. I waved at him smiled, "hey!"

"Oh, jia." As soon as jaemin heard my name, he glanced at me and greeted. "Noona!" Jisung and Chenle greeted in unison, and the same goes for Jeno and Mark.