22 : REALITY

this chapter is dedicated to user48112077
and to leetaeyongcutie !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

note; we're now on the 22nd chapter, 3 more chapters :(

。。。。

GO.Chapter.22
Lee Donghyuck's
+

As soon as I fell asleep, I immediately woke up in my dreams. I never thought that feeling -smart creature would fall for my trap.

I intenionally tried to make her sleep, so she would reverse it and put it on me, I did that since I can't make myself fall asleep. I already knew where Jia and the other two is by the moment she said "somewhere." and by "somewhere" it would probably be in dreams, since we're only dealing with two things in this game, reality and dream.

If they aren't here in the reality, they would be in the dream, simple as that.

I never knew that feeling-smart creature would be dumb as hell, I'm even smarter than her that I could replace her.

I walked around the unfamiliar place, trying to yell, "Jia?" "Jisung?" "Renjun?",But since the place was dark, I can't really see much.

I walked more to explore the place, but I saw nothing.

An idea came out of my mind. What if I teleport Jia, Renjun and Jisung here, wouldn't that make the work easier?

I closed my eyes, imaging Jia, Renjun and Jisung beside me. I opened my eyes and saw myself being teleported to where Jia and the two others instead.

It was a dark place with smoke, blue lights flashing from somewhere.

Where are they?

I continued walking until I saw a spiral staircase, I looked down and saw that the staircase was really high.

Should I go down?

I didn't think twice and I ran my way down the staircase, balancing myself since there was no handles, the steps are the only thing there.

The moment I reached the end of the staircase, I saw a door infront of it, it was slightly opened and there's a white light inside. I entered it and a familiar smoke welcomed me again.

"Hello? Jia? Renjun? Jisung?" I called out, footsteps were heard behind me, It was like a sound of people running around.

I looked behind me and saw teens around my age running around. I squinted my eyes to see them better.

My dad?

I gasped when I realized that those bunch of teens running around were my dad—and other teens?

They looked like they were doing a mission. I squinted my eyes and looked at the girl around jia's age who's smiling brightly as she pointed out everything she sees. Her smile looked alot like jia's, her figure and her details.

that is jia's mom?

"Excuse me!" I shouted, but they don't seem to hear me. They continued running away with smiles on their faces, does that mean they were players before? how the fu–.