21 : FINAL MISSION

this chapter is dedicated to Miniyeol
and to WannaOne_fangirl !! hello thank you for supporting GO! this chapter is for the both of you!

also for jeclaysto !! who i met yesterday unexpectedly on fb skskksksks im still shocked !!1!

note; we're now on the 21st chapter, 4 more chapters :(

。。。。

GO.Chapter.21
3rd Person's
+

"What do you mean leave? no one is leaving, we're not yet over." The lass stood straightly as she blankly stared at everyone, speaking in a low creepy voice.

"No..." mark muttered, his fists clenching, "where's jia?!" he yelled. Others stood frozen by the sight of Jia slowly turning into their biggest enemy.

"Somewhere?" Her voice wasn't the usual 'Jia' voice, It was like an innocent one but sarcastic at the same time.

Hyuck stood infront of her, raising his hands up and ditecting it towards the lass' head, trying to make her sleep. "What are you doing, sweety?" she laughed, "trying to make me sleep? that wouldn't work."

"Do you know what's going to work? This." she suddenly went near hyuck, cupping his face, "I know you're feeling tired, so go ahead, sleep." And with her words, hyuck's eyes begin to feel heavy, his head slowly spinning, then he collapsed.

"Feeling tired to feeling sleepy." she happily said, contented with what she did. Renjun, Jisung and Jaemin's eyes widened. As well as the weak Jeno and Chenle with them. They were feeling scared and nervous, except for Mark.

He confidently stood up, smirking infront of the possessed body of their friend.

"Looking confident there." Empathy chuckled, "I think I know why."

"Is it because you still have 5 more friends who got your back? but, that isn't fair, mind if I take the two of them?" she smiled, trying to annoy the lad infront of her, but the gentleman didn't get annoyed nor get mad.

She lifted up her hands, pointed at both Jisung and Renjun. "Vision, Telekinesis, come out." and with just a snap of her fingers, two lads who were hiding behind mark's back suddenly came out, completely controlled by their enemy.

"Before we even start your mission, I will be lecturing you more about the game. You all thought that you already know alot, but the number of things you probably know might not be even half of what the game really is." she smirked, "I am empathy, as you all know." she started talking.

"I defeated the creator of this game years ago, but even after he was gone, the game continued working and the world kept changing, but of course I won't let that happen, I ordered these men to access the game. Remember receiving messages from E, V, T and O? It was all fake, we tried scaring four of your friends so they would leave and stop doing the missions, but they were stubborn, they did not stop and they didn't left." she explained, with annoyance in her tone while saying the last statements.

"They weren't like your parents."

"Parents?" Mark and Jaemin suprisingly asked, while Jeno and Chenle stayed quiet.