Ask 12

"God dammit, why did I have to come back as a ghost right before the first line of that incredibly cursed ask?" Charles exclaimed, facepalming

"Wait, they did what now? Um, Charles what is happening here? Could you- could you explain this?" George exclaimed, confused. Why would someone hurt them on purpose?

Charles sighed, standing up and walking to in front of Sam and George so they could actually see him as he explained.

"Okay, so there's a girl currently sitting there, and she has a phone. She's writing all of this, everything that happens here," Charles gestured to everything in the room with his hand, "including every movement you and I make. And during that whole time, where Sam got in that duel, and I died, and Sam got sick? She made that happen. All of it. Personally, I think she's cruel, and what she did to us was wrong. She hurt us. But maybe that's just me. I know more than both of you, anyways." Charles finished talking, returning to his spot on the floor.

"We're...this isn't real? Is anything real? I-I...why is this happening to us? Do they make things happen to other people, or just us? Why is?" Sam pulled his knees up to his chest, curling into a ball. George, though also overloaded by all this new information, attempted to comfort Sam. Charles just sighed, looking directly at the asker.

"Look what you did, now he's crying because he can't understand this. And, well, I can't exactly speak to the author, since technically we're all the author, but whoever the author may be? Can you tone it down a bit, like, stop hurting Sam, please. Please just stop hurting him." Charles ranted, standing up and attempting to pay Sam on the back, though he failed and phased right through him.