Ask 45

"I-I'm okay, I

"I-I'm okay, I...no. I'm not okay. I just can't stop thinking about what's going to h-happen, I know that something bad is going to happen, something about Ask 100. S-someone's going to get hurt, and- I know it won't be me, b-because enough happened to me already. The Admin is...they're going to hurt Sam or George. It's...I just want everything to go back to normal." Charles sobbed, and his form had the illusion of tears rolling down his face, though they weren't actual tears, more like ghost tears. George seemed almost as stressed as Charles, and was just trying his best to not show it. Sam, though, didn't seem very stressed at all. He seemed almost confident, and like he could actually stand up for himself.

"W-whatever The Admin wants to do, I-I'm gonna stop them! I know I can't really interact with them, b-but maybe I can make them feel empathy, and stop whatever they're going to do!" He exclaimed, a determined look in his eyes. Charles smiled slightly, not having the heart to tell Sam that empathy wouldn't make the admin stop hurting them. George was impressed that Sam was so confident all of a sudden, and smiled brightly. And The Admin decided to stop hurting them, for now at least. For now.