Ask 41

"Well, actually I don't know how they work, but I'm sure it's a plot hole they didn't think about when writing this

"Well, actually I don't know how they work, but I'm sure it's a plot hole they didn't think about when writing this. I can't talk directly to The Admin, but I-" Charles paused, wincing as he got the same migraine-like pain he did last time the admin told him more information.

"Ow...Well, apparently I'm the wifi source, somehow. I-I don't actually understand how that works, since I'm not like, a physical being? But either way, I'm the source of the wifi." He finished, the pain from having a bunch of information forced into his memory dulling to a slight ache.

"Wow, Sam and George don't get to say anything this chapter, do they? It's their book, after all. Are you getting tired of this, Admin?" Charles joked, though he did intend to insult The Admin. Though he regretted it instantly as another sharp pain shot through his head, and he blinked back tears of pain.

"Ch-Charles? Are you okay?" Sam looked at him worriedly, and Charles nodded shakily.

"Y-yeah. Just be grateful that The Admin can't hurt you." He mumbled, sighing. This book was only going to get more painful for him, all leading up to one big event. He just knew it.