Happy

Journal, page three

I'm making brownies with Harry tomorrow...I wonder how his date went. The selfish part of me hopes it was a disaster, but the prevailing part of me hopes it was great because I just want him to be happy. Even if it isn't with me, I want him to be happy. Even if I have to be miserable for the rest of my life,dear reader, I want him to be happy. 

In other non-Harry news (for once), my mother actually paid attention to me for a few seconds today. I guess I should explain why that's such a big deal. My mother, father and I were one little happy family, and she actually remembered that I exist, until I was four and my sister Ramona was born. I have nothing against Ramona, in fact, she's quite an adorable twelve year old...I just wish that my mum would love us equally. It's really too bad though, because no matter what I do, all my mother can talk about is what Ramona has done.

I make A's and B's.

Ramona is a straight A student.

I play the French Horn and sing in my school choir.

Ramona plays the Piano, Piccolo, Bassoon and sings in the choir as well.

I work at the bakery to make some of my own money.

Ramona has a website through which she sells and ships hair accessories that she handmakes to earn her own money.

I have won lots of football (soccer) tournaments over my ten years of play.

Ramona plays three sports and is on her way to being a prima ballerina.

I have a running joke with a few of my friends at school that I could run away and no one would even notice, and sadly, I'm not so sure that it's really a joke. All my father does is work and watch TV, and as I've said, my mother does nothing but talk about Ramona. I've learned to deal with it, but I'm not sure I'll ever become fully okay with it.

I just want to mean something to someone, because I feel like I dont. 

Maybe it's selfish,dear reader... but I want to be happy, too.

Synonyms for happy: cheerful, delighted,pleasant, pleased, upbeat,blessed, blissful, elated, glad, joyous.