Ecstatic

Journal, page nine

Dear reader, you're going to think I've gone wild--but I must tell you, I'm absolutely ecstatic.

I broke up with Niall for Harry. Now,before you freak out and start throwing things, let me just say that although it was a snap decision, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was the right one. I'll give you the summary of why....

It all started when Louis told me to talk to Harry about my feelings. The first time I tried to, he wasn't home, and then the next day, I could hardly wait so I literally ran into him in his classroom and we kissed. It was glorious, beautiful, perfect, wonderful, I'm so ecstatically happy that nothing in the world can bring me down. Then, an even more fabulous thing happened, he ask me to be his girl. HIS GIRL! Like what, was I dreaming? But, I had to get over the horrible part first and break up with Niall.

Dumping him was terrible, and he said harsh things that made me cry, but I went to Harry's afterward and he made everything better. The only downside was that I stayed over at his flat cuddling until eleven and had to do my homework until twelve and now I'm writing this and it's almost one---but I can't sleep anyway because I'm so ecstatic! I can't even stop using the word!

Anyway, now that you're probably extremely sick of me, I'm finished.

P.S IM HARRY STYLES' GIRL. WHAT.

Synonyms for ecstatic: elated, enthusiastic, euphoric, joyous, overjoyed, delighted

*A/N Sorry that this was so short, but I really feel that you need to know how Wheeler's feeling. Anyway, get ready, because there's some crazy stuff coming up...and we're less than ten chapters from the end! Hazzas_love_slave actually approached me about this and I wanted to thank her for fueling my idea, but I'm already tossing things around about a sequel and I'm extremely excited. PLEASE comment on this chapter if you'd like to see a sequel! Thank you all again, I can't say it enough!