Home

Wednesday, fourth week of school--After the last bell

I think I'm going to get a B in Lit if I don't stop daydreaming about Harry, but other than that, school went well. For once, I didn't want it to end. Tonight I have to dump Niall, and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, especially since I've never done this before. I want to let him down easy, but I don't want to seem too soft at the same time. I don't even know what to say.

BEEEP! BEEEEEP! my phone interrupts my thoughts and I groan, expecting it to be Niall. To my surprise, it's Harry.

[Texts]

H: I know you're worried about tonight, but don't be. Everything will be fine, beautiful. Come to my place for a bit afterwards?

W: I hope so, I'm not sure what to say to him. I'll be there the minute I'm finished.

H: Can't wait to see you. xx

Harry's sweet dialogue gives me major butterflies and I groan again, wishing I could just skip all of the crap and go straight to Harry's. When my phone goes off again, I knew it was Niall telling me he'd be there in a few, and I was unfortunately right. I slip on the London-themed outfit I planned, almost too nervous to correctly tie my shoe laces.

"Babe, you ready?" Niall's heavy Irish accent echoed through my house and I hurried out of my bedroom and down the stairs to him.

"You look unbelievably sexy," he smirked and I tried to smile, but it probably came out as more of an awkward lip curl.

----------------------------------

"So, what would you like?" Niall beams at me as I stare at the completely French menu and die inside.

"You really didn't have to pick this place, I mean, it's so expensive..." my stomach turns at the thought of the bill.

"Anything for my girl," Niall puts his arm around me and pecks my cheek, making my stomach turn further. I can't let him pay $200 for a meal with a girl who's just going to dump him at the end of it...so I've got to do it now. I inhale deeply and straighten myself in my seat, pulling away from him before I begin to speak.

"Listen, we really need to talk about something..." his eyes have already gone dark and I know that he knows.

"Okay, fine, continue," his voice is so serious that he barely sounds Irish anymore and it scares me.

"I think you're a wonderful guy, but I'm not sure this is working out." He looks crushed and furious all at the same time and the air around me weighs a thousand tons as I wait for him to speak. For a long moment he just stares, letting his ice blue eyes bore into mine.

"It's that stupid Styles bloak, isn't it?" he mutters, and immediately my feelings for Harry get the best of me.

"He's not stupid, you don't even know him!" I whine as Niall glares at me.

"No, you don't even know him. He just wants to take a little virgin girl for a ride," Niall chuckles, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, shut the hell up you jealous pig!" I yell, unintentionally disturbing the whole restaurant as I get up to leave.

"He doesn't give a sh!t about you, and you don't even have a car, so I don't know where you're going," Niall spits, smirking at me all the while.

"He cares about me, and I'd much rather walk than be with you," I can feel the angry tears coming before I even turn my head to storm off.

"You'll be sorry when he screws you over!" Niall yells, the sound echoing in my head as I begin the long stroll to Harry's place. My tears run down uncontrollably, ruining some of my make up and getting on my outfit, but I'm too upset to care. It's barely the middle of September, but it's already in the forties and I'm not dressed for it at all. I show up at Harry's doorstep so cold I think I could turn blue, tears still streaming down my face. I hesitate for a moment before knocking, and I hide my face in shame when I hear him hurrying to the door.

"Hey beau---" he starts, immediately pausing when he sees me.

"Oh no, what's wrong? Don't cry Wheels, don't cry," he soothes me, guiding me into his flat and onto his couch.

"Wheeler, you need to start wearing a jacket...you're positively freezing!" he sits down beside me looking worried as he wraps a thick blanket around me.

"Tell me what's wrong," he commands stoically, dabbing at my tears with a soft cloth.

"He went to an expensive restaurant...so I dumped him  before dinner. He told me all this bull about how you only want me for sex and you'll just screw over someone like me," a sob chokes out with my last few syllables and Harry's strong arms quickly engulf me.

"I should beat the life out of him...all of that is bull," Harry kisses my cheek in the same spot over and over before pulling away to look at me.

"Are you okay with Chinese take out?" the corners of his mouth turn up into a small smile.

"I don't need to eat, I'm not that hungry," I shake my head and his little smile immediately becomes a big frown.

"Please eat, for me?" he cups my chin and pulls me close enough to smell that Polo cologne. I'm completely drunk on him as his lips crash against mine, both of us needy.

"Anything for you."

-------------------------------

The minute the take out arrives, Harry begins practically feeding it to me.

"C'mon, just one more bite," he keeps saying, and I take one everytime.

"Can we watch the telly?" I inquire, innocently hoping that he'll let me watch Boy Meets World. It only comes on one channel in Britain, but I absolutely adore it and I try to watch it everyday anyway.

"I knew you'd ask that," Harry replies, putting down the take out and leaning over the couch to grab something. It's a DVD, and he hands it to me, grinning shyly.

"Oh my gosh!" I cry, staring down at the fifth season of Boy Meets World.

"Sorry I couldn't get them all, that's all I could find for now..." he lamented.

"Harry, it's perfect. It's my favorite season!" I squeal, begging him with my eyes to let us watch it.

"If you want to watch it, I'm going to need some form of payment..." Harry's voice trails off as he winks at me excitedly.

"Thank you, Harry," I lean into him, noting how perfectly I fit into the crook of his shoulder.

"You're welcome, my beautiful girl," he looks down at me, making electricity shoot through my whole body with just his words before pressing his lips to mine.

"I have a question...." my eyes flit around nervously as the kiss ends.

"Shoot, babe," Harry laughs as he rises to put in the DVD.

"While we watch this--can we--can we cuddle?" I blush and stare at the floor, waiting for his answer. I wasn't sure if he was the cuddling type.

He begans to laugh uncontrollably, a beautiful sound that makes my eyes go wide with fear and delight.

"Of course we can cuddle, Wheels, you don't have to ask!" he grabs the remote and runs toward me, catapulting himself onto the couch.

I refit myself into the crook of his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me tighter than ever, resting his head atop mine. I am home.

*A/N: I think this is the cutest chapter ever, personally. I hope you guys enjoyed it! If you wouldn't mind, PLEASE check out my new fanfic Police Scanner, and don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you all so much for 1K reads, you're all amazing!