Change

Journal, page five

Dear reader, I'm not even sure where to start...so much has happened in the last 24 hours, I don't think I can even comprehend it all. Maybe I should just make a list.

My family

Well, they forgot my birthday, and now it's the day after my birthday, and they still don't know. I'm not sure when any of them will actually discover that they completely missed my birthday, but I have decided not to care. It sucks to be invisible...but I'm not invisible to everyone, so it could always be worse.

Harry

So, naturally, when my family forgot my birthday I ran to Harry because I love him and I had no one else to turn to anyway. He started out caring and loving and sweet....but by the end of the night he was the father/overprotective big brother I never had. By the way, I finally went to a party at Behren's Cove. It was wonderful...but more on that in the next paragraph. Anyway, he apologized after he went all fatherly on me, but I think my feelings might have changed, which leads me into my next point. I should really face the fact that Harry is never going to think of me as more than a friend, and maybe it's time to move on to someone else.

Niall

I met this guy at Behren's Cove, and as you can see from my heading, his name's Niall. He's Irish. Luscious blonde hair. Deep blue eyes. Infectious smile. I almost kissed him. Our lips were literally inches away until my dad (I mean Harry) showed up and ruined it, but I still got his number...and I think I'm going to call him tonight. I need to move on and accept that Harry doesn't have the kind of feelings for me that I have for him, and maybe my feelings for Harry can be replaced with feelings for Niall. I think it's already working, because I can't seem to think about anything but his sparkling eyes. I'm going to call him, right now

I've had quite the change in feelings in the last 24 hours.

Synonyms for change: adjustment, difference, transformation, metamorphosis,conversion.

*A/N: Sorry that this was a bit of a filler, but I think it's nice to see how Wheeler feels about everything. The next chapter will be much more juicy. ;) This chapter goes to Sammie0696, thanks so much for voting and commenting, I really appreciate it! Thanks to all of you for reading!

 P.S. The GIF is supposed to be from last chapter when she's talking to Harry before she takes him home.