Chapter Eight

Thank you for continuing to read this novel, my aim is to become a successful author. With your love and support my dream shall become a reality :) sorry for the delay in the update, busy weekend ;) Please continue to vote and comment your opinions. if there are any errors or questions dont hesitate to pull them out, <3 Enjoy!

Chapter 8

The smile never left my face as we take the bus home; I ordered pizza and invited her over to my house. She hesitated before saying “yes”. I didn’t want her to think It was for sex since it was late at night and she just gave me a mind blowing blowjob, as much as I want to enter her….just thinking about it made my dick jump, I couldn’t push her into anything she didn’t want to do, with everything she went through with Jason. I wanted her first proper time to be special and I needed her to trust me more.

“I’m not calling you so we can have sex tonight babe, I wanted you too meet my mother. If you want to that is… she is going to be on the same holiday as us so I thought it would be a good idea for you to get to know her a couple days before we leave” I lean over, and kiss her cheek.

She smiles, “I never assumed that, I’d love to meet your mother. But what if she doesn’t like me?” she bites her bottom lip nervously.

“She would be crazy not to love you, trust me babe it will be alright” I assure her.

She takes my hand in hers; I kiss the back of her hand and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

A young man, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt sat in the seat before us, he looked at Isabelle and gave her a wink. My grip on her hand tightened. I leaned to the side and kissed her, my tongue danced with hers and the elders on the bus cheered. An old woman shouted “Get a room”. I let out a laugh when she shook her head in disgust.

“That was quite a show” she whispers against my lips.

“Public affection is my thing” I smile.

I lean back and wrap my arm around her waist. The bus came to a sudden stop, our stop was next but I figured it would be best to walk it down as a gang of boys decided to get on the bus. Grabbing Isabelle’s hand, I turned and winked at the young man who winked at Isabelle, he sat with a growl on his face. We got off the bus and Isabelle linked her arm with mine as we walked down the road. It was quiet at night, the neighbourhood was clean, the lights were off in all the houses, it was only half 10 at night, I assumed it was elderly people who lived in this area. The only sounds heard were the breathing of the beautiful girl wrapped on my arm. My other arm ached, that woman bought so many dresses; which she looked sexy in and made me hold since I paid for them. I now wish she paid for them as the bags were going to break my arm off.

“You’re awfully quiet” I whispered down to Isabelle.

She looked up, worry in her eyes.

“I’m just nervous, sorry” she said, biting her bottom lip.

“Babe, it will be fine. Just be yourself, she will love you” I smiled.

She let out a breath I didn’t realise she’d been holding and looked up at me.

“Thank you, for being there for me. For comforting me and for entering my life” she stood on her tiptoes to place a sweet kiss to my cheek.

Quickly, I turned my head and captured her lips on mine. She let out a small moan as my tongue played with hers, I took her bottom lip in my mouth and sucked, her hand caressed my cheek as I pulled away.

I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes, the worry in her eyes disappeared and was replaced with…love? For me?

“I love you” I blurted out.

Her eyes grew wide, her features hardened. I looked down and shook my head.

“I meant-”

“How far is your home?” she asked changing the subject.

“Not far” I reply.

My chest hurt, she didn’t love me. Why didn’t she reply? I could see it in her eyes, the love for me increases every time she sees me, then why did she not say it? I’m sure she does love me…but what if she doesn’t? Is she leading me on? Paranoia took over my brain. My head filled with crazy thoughts that were way too stupid to even consider.