Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys, apologies for the late update. My laptop broke so I had to get a new one, sorry xo

Chapter 15

“Babe, we are going to be late” I sighed.

“One minute” she shouted.

I looked up at the landing of the stairs, I couldn’t see her. She was to be ready for six sharp; it was now quarter to seven. I looked down at my clock and rechecked myself in the mirror. I decided to wear a white shirt with a purple tie and grey dress pants. I had on black smart shoes, my mother entered the house. Her eyes lit up when they landed on me.

“My beautiful boy” she smiled, cupping my face.

I smiled down at her; I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

“You women take the piss when you get ready” I grumbled.

“Looking beautiful takes time, you should never give a woman a specific time to be ready, she will always go over. I promise you the wait is worth it” she grinned.

I quickly hugged my mother and stood at the bottom of the steps, waiting for Isabelle to descend.

“Isabe-” I stopped.

I was dreaming. I pinched myself, it hurt but the dream wouldn’t disappear. I blinked rapidly, wishing this was true. I felt as though the air was knocked out my body, I couldn’t stop smiling. Isabelle stood at the top of the stairs; she slowly descended the staircase, her eyes never leaving mine. She looked…wow. No words could describe how beautiful she looked. She was wearing the short dress; it ended not even halfway down her thighs. It was a black lace mini dress, the sleeves were of net. She was wearing the strapless black lace push up bra which I gave her. My dick strained against my pants. I had to adjust myself; I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. My eyes lingered on her revealing chest before slowly travelling down her slender body. The dress hugged her curves in a way which made her sexy. Her toes were painted black, as were her fingernails, matching her dress. On her feet were the tallest heels she’s worn; black pumps with diamantes embedded in the thin heel. Her blond hair was curled and neatly pinned to the side. She wore small silver studs in her ears that sparkled under the light. On her neck was the small silver Swarovski necklace which I handed her before she went to get dressed. The sparkle shone when she moved. Her smoky eyes met mine, I studied her face; her cheeks instantly turned pink, I wasn’t sure if it was the amount of blusher or her natural blush. Either way, she looked beautiful. Her black smoky cat shaped eyes stood out the most. Her blue eyes had a beautiful shine to them. I licked my lips, the idea of me being the one to undress her was amazing, and no one could have her…but me. She wanted me; she picked me over Jason, over every other man out there. That thought pleased me immensely. My mother kissed Isabelle’s cheeks and handed her a black and silver studded clutch bag. She looked at me and winked before disappearing in the kitchen.

“You look…gorgeous, wow” I complimented her.

She blushed, her cheeks turning a darker shade of pink.

“Thanks, you look very handsome” she responded.

I reached for her hand and kissed her palm; I bought her body close to mine and kissed her. She moaned and deepened the kiss. Our tongues exploring each other, the kiss was hot and wild, I kept my hands at her hips. I wanted to wrap them in her hair but she would end up disappearing for another couple of hours in the bathroom fixing it. She slowly pulled back and licked her lips. I looked her up and down once again.

“Are you uncomfortable? I could take you shopping and you could buy another long dress?” I smiled.

“I’m guessing you disapprove of this dress” she smirked.