Chapter Fourteen (for those who cant read it)

Hey guys, second update of the day as promised.

I would like to give a huge Thank you to @NourZheiry she is an amazing person and writes amazing book, you guys should really read "My Name Is Raquel" she's now written a sequel to it called "Illegal"...she is such a good friend and has been with me my entire time on wattpad. She designed the cover on my novel...Zac Efron has never looks more delicious haha.

Please vote and comment your opinions on this chapter, much appreciated thanks xo

Chapter 14

I opened my eyes to a sleeping Isabelle. She was breathtakingly beautiful, her lips parted, and her chest slowly rising then falling. I untangled Isabelle’s legs from mine and got out of bed. I put on a pair of boxer then bent down to kiss her forehead and headed into the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs, as steady as possible. I didn’t want anything to spill out onto the tray. I placed it on the bed next to her; I ran my hand down the side of her face. She moaned and rolled over onto her stomach.

I leaned down and whispered, “Baby, get up. I have a surprise for you”

I could feel her smiling as she turned onto her back. Her eyes slowly opened, revealing the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen. I brought her lips up to meet mine, she moaned and grabbed my neck, bringing me closer. As much as i wanted to be inside of her, she needed to eat and I had to show her my surprise before we went into the love-making session.

“I. Want. You.” she whispered in between kisses.

“I know baby, I want you too but it’s going to have to wait” I smiled against her lips.

She pouted and I had to laugh at her childish antics. She sat up and looked at the tray placed next to her. Her eyes lit up as her smile got bigger.

She glanced at me, “Did you do this? For me?” she said, her eyes tearing up. My heart got bigger, I grinned and nodded.

She pulled me by the arm and kissed the shit out of me. Her tongue lingered in my mouth, she bit down on my bottom lip and I was hard in an instant. I walked round and placed the tray onto the floor before climbing into bed with her. I snuggled up into her; Isabelle’s armed wrapped around my waist. I sighed, she was perfect; my beautiful girlfriend, the love of my life.

“Happy anniversary” I kissed her.

“Baby, I love you. Happy anniversary” she smiled.

I rolled her over so she was straddling me. Our tongues entwined, she held the back of my neck, bringing me closer to her. We were using each other to breath. 

she wrapped her legs around me as i entered her in one thrust. I went in and out of her until her body went limp. We lay in that position until our breathing calm down. She was sweating, her body glistening under the light.

I leaned to the side of the bed and picked the tray up, placing it on her lap. She smiled and quickly kissed my lips. Her eyes filled with warmth and love as she looked down at the tray. I had prepared her a fancy breakfast, I wasn’t the best chef but I could make simple dishes. I made a delicious spicy chicken cheese omelette, with two French toasts. I rearranged the vegetables to spell “I love you” on the plate. She giggled when I told her there wasn’t enough vegetables to write “Happy anniversary” so I had to go with the next best thing. She thanked me and downed her freshly squeezed orange juice. Damn, she was thirsty. She ate and I watched, she glanced up in between bites and she couldn’t stop licking her lips. I ran up to take a shower and got dressed as she finished her breakfast. When I returned she wasn’t there, the bed was neatly made; I could hear water running downstairs; she was washing the dishes. I left her to it and proceeded to display the next surprise I had for her. I took out the shopping bag I had hidden from her. I laid out the dress, heels and accessories along with the lace panties and bra on the bed. I licked my lips as I thought of her in them; she would look hot as hell. I would have to fight men off her all night with her dressed in this attire. After I set everything up to my standards, I rushed downstairs to see Isabelle. Ed Sheeran’s “The A team” was playing in the background. I wrapped my arms around her slender waist; she splashed water on my face. I grabbed both her wrists in one hand and turned off the tap with the other. I released her wrists and kissed the back of both her hands. I walked over to her I-pod which was plugged into a speaker and raised the volume.

“Dance with me?” I bowed, holding out my hand.

She laughed, “It’d be my pleasure” she curtsied.

I slid my hand around her waist, holding her body close to mine. I clasped her hand in mine. We swayed side to side; I closed my eyes as I slowly danced with her. The song changed, John Legends “All of me” blasted through the speaker. It was the perfect song; it spoke everything I wanted to say to her. She was perfect for me. I sang to her, she closed her eyes and placed her head on my shoulder. She started crying, just then the perfect lyrics sounded through the speaker; ‘How many times do I have to tell you, even when you’re crying, you’re beautiful too’ she smiled as the words fit perfectly to the situation. I twisted her in my arms, her back to my stomach, I rocked back and forth. I turned her and twirled her around the kitchen. She giggled when I almost fell over my own two left feet. I joined her, before grabbing her face between my hands and kissed her. My tongue danced to the beat of the music as did hers, she sucked on my tongue, and I bit down on her bottom lip. She moaned and pushed herself against me, rubbing herself on me. I pulled my sweats down my ankles and unzipped my hoodie. I was standing in a pair of tight boxers, watching the most beautiful girl in the world biting her lip while giving me her most innocent look. Her eyes devoured me, I pulled her by the t-shirt she was wearing, i held on to her hips as we moved to the music.

She bit down on her lower lip, lust poured out of her eyes.

i took her there and then, by the end of our love making she smiled and met my eyes.

She slowly slid down my body, she puckered her lips and I bent down to press a quick kiss to her offering lips.

She turned around and sucked in a breath, petals covered the entire room. She walked towards the bed and looked down at my surprise. She fell on her knees; I was quick to catch her before she hurt her head.

“Babe, are you okay? What happened? Crap, you don’t like it do you? Fuck, I messed up, I’m sorry, it was a stupid thing to do” I panicked, running my hand through my hair.

She tapped the lens of my glasses, I looked down at her.

“Are you finished?” she asked her hand on my cheek.

“Yes” I answered.

“Don’t apologise, you did nothing wrong. I love you with all my heart. I was overwhelmed with everything you’ve done for me. I don’t deserve your love. Especially since what happened yesterday, I-“

I placed my finger on her lips, silencing her.

“Shhh, don’t speak. We are not discussing what happened yesterday, today. Agreed? We will talk, but not right now. I just want to love you today; I need to express my love to you in the best possible way. I don’t want you to blame yourself, I was hurt…I am hurt but…just not today, not on our anniversary babe” I finished.

She pulled me down and pressed her lips against mine. She slipped my tongue in her mouth; she sucked on it and bit on my bottom lip.

“I. Love. You” she whispered in between kisses.

“Me too” I assured her.

She stood up; I waited till I was sure she wasn’t going to fall over to get a spare shirt out the draw. I handed it to her and she put it on. She looked sexy dressed in nothing but my shirt. Her toes were pained red, she was adorable. Cute would be an understatement. I watched as her eyes widened as her fingers traced the lace panties and bra. A naughty smile played at her lips, she was definitely thinking of my ripping them off during the mind blowing sex we were going to have tonight.

“Are we going somewhere special?” she asked, her blue eyes lighting up.

“Yes babe, It’s a surprise” I winked.

She pouted. “Okay”

I laughed, “Just trust me, okay”

“Fine” she sighed. “You didn’t have to go to all this trouble” she frowned.

“Why? You’re my girlfriend and it’s my job to spoil you” I said proudly

She blushed and turned to hug me, I buried my head in the crook of her neck.

“I love you” I whispered.

“Me too” she responded, hugging me tighter.