Chapter Nine

Hey guys, turns out everyone seems to be having this problem...0 reads? wattpad must have messed something up... :( Anyway still updating,  please vote and comment, thank you :)

Chapter 9

“We’re here” I say awkwardly.

The entire 10 minutes were silent; I mentally slapped myself for telling her I loved her. Now she’s going to keep her distance because she doesn’t love me back and she is going to feel awkward knowing how I feel about her.

“You don’t have to come, I don’t want you to feel like you have to meet my mother, I’m sorry If I’m rushing things, we can take a step back If you wish” I frown.

A sad smile plays on her lips, she glances up. Her eyes capturing mine, I see the hurt behind the deep blue in her eyes. I look away, turning to open the door.

She reaches for my hand; I turn towards her, leaving the shopping bags at the side. She wraps her hands behind my neck and buries her head in my chest.

“I’m sorry” she whispered, a small sob escapes her lips.

I stroke her hair, calming her down as she cries into my chest. My hands grip her shoulders, pulling her back to face me. Her eyes are filled to the rim with tears, threatening to cascade down her beautiful cheeks. I cup her face in my hands, my thumbs brushing along the bottom of her eyes, taking away the tears she left behind. She closed her eyes, feeling my touch; I leaned forward, and kissed her forehead.

My kind gesture stunned her and she crushed her lips to mine, tears continued to fall down her cheeks. Her tongue found mine; she sucked on my bottom lip; bringing it between her lips and nibbling at it. I groaned, melting into a puddle under her touch. The kiss was filled with passion and lust…I want her. I need her. Slowly, I lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. Fuck. She was grinding on my already erect dick. It jumped in appreciation when she rolled her hips. After minutes of her torturing me with her hips and lips, I let her go. Our foreheads connected as we both took control over our breathing.

“That was intense” I breathed.

“Yea” she grinned.

“I’m sorry if I put you on the spot earlier, I was just so damn happy that I finally have someone who wants me. I guess I just…”

“I love you too” Isabelle whispered.

As soon as those words escaped her lips, my world stopped spinning. I looked at the most beautiful girl in the world and almost passed out. She loves me? Oh my god! I don’t think anything could top this moment than having this gorgeous girl admit she loves me.

Her hand trailed up my chest, she fiddled with the first bottom of my checker shirt.

She lowered her gaze, biting her bottom lip. She looked nervous; I hope she didn’t think I don’t love her anymore. I reached down to tilt her chip up, I captured her mouth with mine, and she let out a small moan. I withdrew and laughed.

“What’s so funny?” she asked confused.

“I’m just so god damn happy, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you” I whispered against her lips.

“Me either….make love to me…please” she pleaded.

Nothing would top this moment, I love her and she loves me.

“Babe, there is nothing I want more than to be buried in you tonight” I bury my face in the crook of her neck, holding her; Cherishing her.

She holds me, capturing me in her love. I wrap my arms around her perfect body. We stay in that position for a long time, holding each other in silence. My hand strokes her soft blond hair. I lift my head and look at her, she’s breathtaking…her lips still swollen from our previous kiss, she tucks her hair behind her ear and nervously looks everywhere but at me. I reach for her hand, lean in and whisper in her ear.