159.

| ross' pov |

i woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, i groggily rub my eyes and stretch before reality hit me.

abigail.

i realize i'm naked and alone. i remove the covers from around my waist and bury my head into my hands. "why! ross you fucked up. why! what happened last night!" i yell to myself.

things that took place last night are a blur, i don't remember much after seeing abigail at the pub and watching her undress herself in front of me. did i really cheat on laura?

vomit was reaching the back of my throat when i think about being unloyal to laura. i needed answers because i don't remember anything. i shakily reach for my phone and see that i had three missed calls from laura, and seven texts from her. i quickly text her back, and apologize, saying i had fallen asleep.

i look at a few more and there's a few from ellington apologizing about last night with some shit excuse.

i dial abigail's number with trembling fingers of anger, and wait for her voice to boom through the phone. "hey ross."

"what the fuck is wrong with you? what did you do to me last night?" i yell lividly.

"whoa, someone's cranky this morning." she says. i can feel her smirk through the phone. "how about we get some breakfast and talk about what a fun time last night was."

"fuck you." i chuckle angrily. "i'm not going anywhere near you."

"too bad you were all over me last night." she says back.

"i was drunk. you raped me." i say feeling nauseous.

"you can't rape the willing." she says, "you were as hard as a rock, baby."

i bury my head into my hand and feel tears slip out of my eyes. "did..did you have sex with me last night, abigail? i need to know. did i cheat on laura?"

"someone sounds needy and desperate." she chuckles, "i'm feeling a little hungry though. i could go for some nice, warm fluffy pancakes and a nice cup of—"

"if i go out for your breakfast with you, will you please me tell me everything that happened last night and nothing but the truth?" i ask, strictly.

"meet me at whimpy's diner in fifteen." she says, hanging up the phone.

i hurry to get up and change. all that was going through my mind was laura and how i might've cheated on her, i can't believe i got so drunk.

i get in my car and speed to the breakfast place. i see her car parked and get out. a feeling of disgust washes over me when i see her sitting happily in a booth.

"spill it. everything. now." i say angrily.

"hmm. what sounds better? chocolate chip pancakes or blueberry pancakes?" she asks, purposely avoiding the question.

i rip the menu from her hand and she sighs. i look straight into her eyes and repeat myself. "what the fuck happened last night?"

"look ross. i know it all seems crazy, but i want you. i've always wanted you." she sighs, heavily.

"okay abigail. but i have a girlfriend and she's expecting my child. i thought we were just friends. i only see you as a friend." i explain.

she frowns. "i know, but ross. if i can't have you, i want something that's apart of you."

"what?" i ask.

"i want a baby, but i want your baby. i want you to impregnate me." she says, honestly.

"what the fuck did you just say?" i choke on air.

"you heard me. i want to have your baby." she repeats herself.

"you're fucking crazy. i can seriously fucking sue you for sexually assaulting me." i say, bitterly.

"really? well, what if i showed them this. of you. begging me for it?" she asks, shoving her phone in front of my face.

she clicks play, and there's a video of her and i from last night. i was completely passed out loaded, and she was fully naked. she was touching my body, and i heard myself start moaning.

"you took a fucking video of you molesting me?" i exclaim.

"shhh, the best part is coming up." she grins.

i watch myself pull abigail on top of me and i start kissing her hungrily which she unbelts my pants and pulls everything down before taking me into her mouth, and that was it. that's all that happened last night.

"fuck you. delete this!" i cry, "abigail please. you're ruining my life!"

"make a baby with me. and the videos gone." she says promisingly. "i won't say another word about anything."

"no, you're fucking psycho." i say, lividly.

"fine then. i'll just send the video to laura. she'd love to watch it right? while her dads dying in the hospital, taking his last and final breaths." she smirks.

"how did you know that?" i ask, suspiciously.

"you told me, before you came onto me." she smirks.

"are you seriously black mailing me?" i ask, angrily.

"of course i am. you shouldn't play games with me, ross. i'm much more dangerous than you think." she grins. "just because you weren't inside me last night, doesn't mean it'll never happen."