Attention

(Leah Point of view)

Daddy spent the whole day with me. Daddy was making me dinner and humming to himself while moving around the kitchen. I could smell the food in the living room and ran into the kitchen bumping into daddy's back. 

"Little one be careful daddy is holding a knife."

He put it down on the cutting board and picked me up setting me down on the counter. For some reason i wanted all his attention right now but daddy is busy. But on the other hand I'm a princess I deserve all the attention. In the middle of my thoughts I hear daddy laughing at me. 

"What's so funny?"

He shook his head running his hand through his hair.

"Just the faces you were making."

I puffed my cheeks out and swung my legs far enough to kick his butt. His whole body stiffened and i noticed he clenched his jaw. I swung my feet again and kicked his butt once more.

"Little miss I suggest you stop or I'll punish you."

I felt like being sassy with him so I kicked his butt harder.

"No you won't."

As soon as I said that he cornered me against the cabinets and leaned his face close to mine causing my whole face to blush. I felt his stare even though I was looking in my lap.

"What was that brat?"

He squeezed my thigh and smirked. I bit my lip looking at him. He was so close to me I wanted to kiss him and do so much more but before I could lean in to kiss him he moved away. 

"That's what I thought." 

Daddy continued cooking until dinner was finished and gave me my food. When we finished we were snuggling on the couch.

"Princess I feel gross so I'm going to use your shower okay?"

I nodded and he moved me off of him and walked into my bathroom. I want to tease him so badly but I have no idea how.  I heard the water start running and I kept trying to come up with ideas. I jumped off the couch and ran into my room. Daddy walked out of the shower drying his hair and I jumped on his back in just my underwear. 

"Kitten...."

I giggled and kissed his neck causing him to blush all the way to his ears. He quietly groaned. I looked at the his shoulder blade and noticed he had a tattoo there. I traced it with my fingertips causing his skin to make goosebumps. 

"It's so cool daddy

"It's so cool daddy."

He just nodded and I noticed he was biting his lip. I giggled to myself and wrapped my legs tighter around his waist. 

"princess why are you being like this?"

His face was red still and he moved me around him so that i was facing him. 

"I just want attention daddy."

I looked down and he tilted my chin up with his index finger making me look into his eyes. 

"All you had to do was ask baby."

He leaned into me and softly kissed me and slowly the kiss became more intense. He nipped at my lip and kissed down my neck pushing me against the wall. He started grinding his hips against mine making me whimper. I felt him bite down slightly on my neck and I already knew i was going to have hickeys on my neck from him. He smirked and stopped but held me against the wall.

"That's as far as we are going right now princess."

I pouted more and he lightly spanked me and put me down. He is so mean. But i'll get him back soon. As i was starting to form another plan in my head the doorbell rand and daddy answered it. 

"Ummm is Leah here?"

I peaked around daddy and saw that Riley was standing at the door.

"Hey Riley."

Riley eyes got big once he saw me and daddy slammed the door shut in his face and turned around picking me up.

"Why did you do that?"

Without realizing i was yelling at him daddy spanked me hard.

"Don't yell and don't answer the door in your underwear!"

I looked down and forgot I was just in a bra and panties also that I had hickeys on my neck. My whole faced turned bright red and I looked at daddy nervously.

"I'm sorry daddy I forgot."

He rubbed my butt and kissed me softly resting his forehead against mine. 

"You're mine okay?"

I nodded.

"Words baby girl."

"Yours daddy."

He smiled big and kissed all over my face and we laid back down on the couch cuddling. Daddy is so sweet and protecting of me. I'm glad I am his and he is mine. I closed my eyes and without noticing I fell asleep on daddy's chest

 I closed my eyes and without noticing I fell asleep on daddy's chest

Hey everyone I was wondering if I should write a smut chapter in this story or is it still too early in Leah and Aaron relationship to yet. Comment what you think. Thanks for reading <3

-Izzy