Two littles

(Leah point of view)
Me and Alicia ran around Liam's apartment giggling and playing games. I should've know Liam was a daddy by how he acted with me. Daddy was talking to Liam and they were both smiling watching us play around.

"So Liam how did you meet Alicia?"

I looked over at Liam because I was thinking the same question.

"Well I met her at a coffee shop. She was having trouble paying for her hot chocolate so being the awesome gentleman I am I offered to pay."

Daddy sighed and laughed at Liam. Alicia is lucky to have Liam because I can just tell he is going to be a good daddy to her.

"Ali let have a sleep over abd watch movies and eat all the ice cream!"

She nodded and started giggling so
I grabbed Alicia's hand and dragged her over to daddy and tugged on his shirt.

"Daddy can me and Ali have a sleep over pwwweas."

"I don't know princess it's pretty late and Liam and Alicia probably want to sleep."

I puffed my cheeks out and crossed my arms looking at the ground. Daddy sighed and picked me up and said something to Liam but I wasn't paying attention.

"Say goodnight to Liam and Alicia. Maybe we all can go to the park sometime."

"Ni ni Ali and Liam."

They waved bye and daddy walked into our apartment putting me down on the couch and crouched down infront of me rubbing my thighs.

"Baby I know you wanted a sleepover but why don't you have fun with daddy."

I tilted my head and looked at daddy weird ,he giggled and got put the little mermaid on tv and moved me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me tight  kisses my cheek.

"Daddy can I play with Alicia this weekend?"

"Baby what did I say back at Liam's?"

I sighed and cuddled up to daddy. I felt myself starting to fall asleep and felt daddy pick me up and carry me probably to our room. I felt daddy kiss my forehead goodnight and fell asleep that night dreaming of daddy, Liam, Alicia and me playing in the park. I can't wait to have a play date with her.  I felt daddy kiss my forehead goodnight and

Hey everyone sorry for the short update I got writers block while writing but the next one will be better thanks for ready  💗💗💗