Baby where are you

Hey everyone! I took a look at the comments to see what was voted on more and it turned out you guys want to see both cute and drama happen in this update.  Well I'm doing this update cute ending it with drama for the next update later on. I hope you enjoy it  sorry if it sucks 

(Aaron point of view)

"Hey dumbass wake up!"

"Li I swear to god if you don't let me sleep I'll murder you."

"Hmmmm"

I heard Liam walk out of my room and hoping he went left so that I could go back to sleep considering it was only 9:45, but instead i heard him running and felt a weight hit my body. 

"LIAM!"

I pulled the covers off my face I didn't see Liam but I saw my babygirl on top of me smiling and giggling. I moved a strand of hair out of her face and kissed her forehead which still makes her whole face blush. 

"Good morning princess."

"Morning daaddddyy"

Liam peeked his head into my doorway and laughed.

"You said you'd murder me but not her."

I had to admit he had a point but I'm gonna get him back for this later.  I picked my babygirl up out of bed with me but her hands had syrup all over them and all over her mouth.

"Babygirl who said you can have that?"

"Liiiiaaamm."

I raised my eyebrow and looked between the both of them and chuckled.

"Oh reallllyy?"

"LEAH WE HAD A DEAL!"

I put Leah down and walked over to Liam slowly and smiling to myself because now I had to deal with a sticky little.

"Liam come here."

"Nope."

"I'm not gonna hurt you. Just come here."

Liam ran out of my room and slammed his door shut which was a mistake on his part.

"Hey princess go into your apartment and get your glitter glue okay but come straight back."

As soon as the word glitter left my mouth she ran into her apartment and came back with as much of it as she could carry. She even had glitter stickers.

"Good girl now put as much as you want on Liam door okay?"

She nodded and went towork with the glitter while I went back to sleep.

********************************One hour later**************************************

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY DOOR"

I didn't even get out of bed but I had a huge smile on my face and when I walked out of my room to see Liam's door it made my entire day.  Glitter was all over the door knob and it looked like the door was painted with glitter. My princess did her job right. 

"You see Liam if you didn't run this wouldn't of happened."

He glared at me while he looked down and Leah was hugging his leg leaving glitter on him. He tried to pry her off of him but she just giggled and smiled up at him. 

"Fine Aaron I know not to wake you up like that anymore. But go get ready for training okay?"

I patted him on the back and picked Leah up then started getting ready. I looked at Leah and she was playing games on my phone and leaving glitter all over my room.

"Baby can daddy charge his phone?"

"Nuuuu."

She was really little and I know that it would take at least two hours to make her stop and I had to leave in thirty minutes. 

"Fine baby I'll let you play on my phone while I'm gone but if you need me call me on Liam Phone."

She nodded and went back to her game smiling and giggling. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead and she looked up at me and kissed me softly. 

"Li are you ready?"

"Yeah let's go"

I grabbed my bag and kissed all over leah face one more time before I left.  While Liam and me were walking to the car he kept laughing at my face.

"What's so funny?"

"You kinda have glitter everywhere."

I sighed and wiped my sleeve all over my face trying to get as much off as I can. 

"Is it better ?"

"Nah still ugly."

"Oh shut up we are twins Li!"

"But not identical!"

I rolled my eyes and got in the car. Liam Is a real smart ass but I love him to death. We both left for work covered in glitter thanks to my princess. 

*******************************Three hours after Practice************

We both finally got home and threw our stuff on the ground.  I went into my room to hug my princess but she wasn't there. She probably went into her apartment so I walked over there to see but her door was slightly open. I swear she is so careless sometimes. 

"Princess!"

She wasn't on the couch or in her room either. Now I'm starting to worry.  I ran back into my room to see if she left my phone charging but it wasn't there.

"Liam can I use your phone!"

"Sure but where is yours?"

"I don't know Leah had it but she probably went out without telling me."

I called and the phone rung for a bit before Leah picked it up.

"Baby girl you had me scared half to death next time you go out tell me."

"Hey asshole remember me?"

My breathing stopped and my whole body went stiff. Leah didn't answer the phone but someone else did. Someone that I hated. 

"Riley?!"